WRX vs INTEGRA TYPE R - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs INTEGRA TYPE R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; gymnast, lol...

gymnast, lol
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by CakePanMan
    yes....dragonxeno...shut up u r a tool...u beat my brother with your jeep when the kid didnt even know how to drive stickshift yet....
    he didn't beat me.. i just didn't launch, and didn't beat him by much... .we also didn't race past like 50 on rt 10

ill race your wrangler, and just to make it fair. Ill turn off my car, let u punch it, start it, launch it.... and beat ya

its stupid, this thread should be dead
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    ill race your wrangler, and just to make it fair. Ill turn off my car, let u punch it, start it, launch it....
    just keep it turned off

Originally posted by DragonXeno
    hey guys...im a gymnast...i can do handstands backflips...and i love sausage fests...please come to my house and play hide the sausage some time...btw i drive a jeep...my jeep--FAST

The point i am trying to make with my jeep comment is that...maybe everyone your racing, isnt the best driver
    Last edited by DragonXeno; 03-03-2004 at 10:39 PM.

he beat the integra

The point i am trying to make with my jeep comment is that...maybe everyone your racing, isnt the best driver or god forbid...they arnt racing you.

I obviously know the WRX beats my jeep, but at the time the driver wasnt at his full potential. This is one of the main reasons i doubt you will beat the integra by anything more than .1 second if even that. You lack all ability to drive anything, all you know how to do is rev the engine to 7k and drop it...which p.s. i dont know if you know it yet...but that breaks the first gear...oh wait you do know that.

Why dont you use that $42,000 high school education your getting and put it to some use rather than playing warcraft 24/7 and talking in 1337 speak...basically you just make your self look like an idiot
    i like this quote on the same day i beat the integra by 5 cars...we raced about 10 times and every time had the same exact result....oh and i think he MIGHT have been racing me...once again this was done with a 4k clutch slip and 18x8 formula mesh wheels (25 pnds per tire)
    so xeno so far uve made 7 posts and all of them have been flame towards me or posting fake pics of a car u dont have...stop trolling
    Last edited by CakePanMan; 03-03-2004 at 11:34 AM.

cake... i'm on ur side but i don't think you're in any position to make comments about fake pix.... btw get the camera and take some pix to send to me b4 u go today

i like this quote on the same day i beat the integra by 5 cars...we raced about 10 times and every time had the same exact result....oh and i think he MIGHT have been racing me...once again this was done with a 4k clutch slip and 18x8 formula mesh wheels (25 pnds per tire)
    so xeno so far uve made 7 posts and all of them have been flame towards me or posting fake pics of a car u dont have...stop trolling
    im not taking dragons side here necesarrily, but in all fairness...
    you shouldnt talk about fake pics and pointless posts, since you have been doing a lot of posting info on cars with out research and being VERY VERY wrong, and then having trouble admiting it.

either way, nice races. but 5 car lengths is a lot. what does that equate to in 1/4 mile times? like .6?
    i suppose thats possible if i am correct with .6
    you could have run a 14.3 and he run a 14.9 which would sound believable

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    im not taking dragons side here necesarrily, but in all fairness...
    you shouldnt talk about fake pics and pointless posts, since you have been doing a lot of posting info on cars with out research and being VERY VERY wrong, and then having trouble admiting it.

either way, nice races. but 5 car lengths is a lot. what does that equate to in 1/4 mile times? like .6?
    i suppose thats possible if i am correct with .6
    you could have run a 14.3 and he run a 14.9 which would sound believable
    what very wrong info???? u were the one claiming an NA supra can take a rex...

I in no way said it was my car. I posted the pic cuz i liked it....no where does it say that its mine...

And yes i understand that its under a section called post pics of YOUR car.

what very wrong info???? u were the one claiming an NA supra can take a rex...
    in this thread you listed very wrong info about cars like TL-s, accord etc....

and I think in that thread we all agreed that an N/A supra would give a stock rex a good run for its money at high speeds. and you also said that the car came with 175hp. which is totaly wrong, and i am not the first person to tell you to search before posting, several have said it.

either way, its not even worth arguing

I in no way said it was my car. I posted the pic cuz i liked it....no where does it say that its mine...

And yes i understand that its under a section called post pics of YOUR car.
    u posted a pic of the cobra under "post pictures of your car" and said the words "prepare to be pwnz0red"....i think u were trying to get the effect that u owned that vehicle

DTR Maxima... what are you smoking... he posted no wrong info.

WRX smokes the automatic supra at all speeds ... sorry to tell you. We have proven this every day. Can't blame it on driver error since its auto. TL-s is a slow car. the old one.. not the newer ones coming out. Those cars had something like 260hp, but they can't pull on the rex up to 80.

we were merely quoting another thread that said the supra had 175 hp... cuz it sure drives like it does.... i smoke it in my auto 323i.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.