Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tacome Story...Long

938 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ericb49 
#1 · (Edited)
Tacoma Story...Long

I was driving in traffic yesterday when I see a red Toyota Tacoma weaving in-n-out of traffic behind me. We get to a stop light, I'm in front in the left lane, he's behind me, a 3.2 CL Type S is next to me, nobody behind her. The light changes, the 3.2 jumps out, I do nothing 'cause I've got my wife and kid with me, then Tacoma Boy dives over to pass me, HA. Now I get on it! I passed the 3.2 and catch the traffic ahead of us so I slow down cause I need to make a left to get home. The Mighty Tacoma has now moved back behind me then cut off the 3.2, cause he's in such a hurry, as he pullls up next to he revs his engine, not once, but twice! My wife heard this and instantly started laughing at him and his female passenger, looking right at them, by the look she got he was pissed off. I took his revving as a challenge, and took it, with my wife still laughing. I got behind him until I could get next to him at the next light. He got in #2 the left hand turn lane, so I got in the #1 left hand turn lane, now he won't even look over. The light changed and I made the turn slow then I floored it and as soon as I did he dove from the middle lane into a Circle K cutting off the person who just made a right into that lane from the opposite way. I made a u-turn and went home laughing the whole way. Now did he run from the challege he made or was he that much of a hurry to get his Slush Puppy...

See less See more
#2 ·
Some of those Toyota truck owners love to go fast. Especially the onese with the TRD supercharger. :) But even with that they are hard pressed to keep up with a stock Rex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.