WRX (stock) vs. 2.5 RS (mods)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX (stock) vs. 2.5 RS (mods) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A few days ago I was behind a modded 2.5rs (hugh exhaust) on the way home. I really wanted to ...

WRX (stock) vs. 2.5 RS (mods)

A few days ago I was behind a modded 2.5rs (hugh exhaust) on the way home. I really wanted to race him but there was just enogh snow on the road to keep me from attempting that. Its a back road in Oregon and there is minimal traffic. However he stomped on it and I have know idea how fast he got up to but I went ahead and just let him go. I really wanted to run against him but it was just not safe.

So lastnight I am on my way home and lucky for me I see that he is in front of me. We both turned left onto the road but there are 2 trucks in front of us but there is plenty of passing room. I knew he was going to step on it so I stayed in 2nd. As soon as he did I did. Before I knew it I was at his bumper and had to let off to keep from riding him to close as we passed the 2 trucks. I fairly easly stayed on his bumper until we merged over into our lane. Then all of a sudden all of the salt that is put on the ground to help melt snow was as all I could see. So I put on the brakes to let him go ahead so that I could see. Also, my wife was kinda yelling at me to stop....I hate that. Our racing speed was around 85mph before I let off.

I saw that he was sorta waiting on me up ahead so I caught up to him again. We both driver slow from here here on and due to the fact that we were driving into a speed trap. I tured right and he flashed his hazards and a flashes my lights. He seemed like a pretty cool guy.

All in all I think it was a fairly fast 2.5 but I don't think he had a turbo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Simple math:

Huge fart can + Hazards = RICER

I'm sorry, I can't stand when punks put on their hazards. It's different if you & your boys are playing around and throws up the hazards.

Had the road you guys were on been a little more race friendly, you would have toasted him, IMO.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

yea, dont be that guy
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by drizze99
    Simple math:

Huge fart can + Hazards = RICER

I'm sorry, I can't stand when punks put on their hazards. It's different if you & your boys are playing around and throws up the hazards.

Had the road you guys were on been a little more race friendly, you would have toasted him, IMO.
    ot - drizze, wtf you been? I haven't seen you post in months.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.