Ran a new M3

This is a discussion on Ran a new M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got killed, but here is the story. Was at the F1 Grand Prix Ball Friday night. Coming home around 2:00 ...

Ran a new M3

Got killed, but here is the story.

Was at the F1 Grand Prix Ball Friday night. Coming home around 2:00 AM I get off my exit and notice a strange set of tail lights ahead. I stay on the gas and catch up to a brand new M3 just pulling up to a stop. I pull in behind him and he takes off, I give chase. He pulled like crazy but I was pretty (relatively) close behind him. He turns into my neighbourhood and goes around a corner sideways on the gas. I give chase again. He pulls up to anothe stop sign and I pull in the opposite lane. As his window goes down a yell "That thing is insane!!" and he lets out a laugh. We talked a bit and I asked him if he wanted to go for a kick, he laughs and says sure why not. I slip at 5K and boom I am gone atleast two cars on him...he is spinning like crazy. I still have him through second and then as I shift to third whammmm!! HE smokes by me LIKE I AM IN A FRICKIN LADA!!! At the next stop we have another chat and he tells me it is faster than his modded NSX that he races professionally (against rex's that he says are sick fast). He gave my car the nod. Those m3's are insane but it was VERY cool taking him through 80MPH or so. Had he been able to hook up better it would have been a different story. I wonder when bimmer will come out with an awd M3....now that would be insane!!
    Don't flame. Be nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Once I start making the big $,I might take one of those into considration,nice try though.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

Did you know the accident on Saturday nite between 3 cars racing ?
    I was up in Montreal also. This is my third years
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

m3 are straight nasty; one of the good things about m3 is that they are not awd...the top end would not be the same, that car was'nt made for rallying or street light to light racing, its made for high speed and endurance....

I want one so bad i cant stand it..... obviously a favorite of mine...

however when i get one i will not be getting rid of the wrx ( never)

Ant.................
    life = one long drift

I'm still on the list for one at the Motorwerks here in IL. I've been wanting one for a while. I couldn't wait so I bought the SS. That car is by far one of the best all around luxury sports coupes.
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD