Looked at at 90' passat gl with my dad....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looked at at 90' passat gl with my dad.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How are these cars? are they reliable? Its got 130k miles on it. Condition looks good, but hard to tell ...

Looked at at 90' passat gl with my dad....

How are these cars? are they reliable? Its got 130k miles on it. Condition looks good, but hard to tell at night. So were going back on saturday at day time. Anyways just wondering if these cars are reliable. thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No, VW's in the 90's had lots of problems with their electric system and transmissions.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Drod
    No, VW's in the 90's had lots of problems with their electric system and transmissions. [/QUOTE

its so true if u wnat anything from the early 90s it should be a a dsm ]
    if its not fast it better be a show car

ah ****, now its time to look for another car, sigh....

a good cheap car that is reliable is always a very early 90's acura integra.

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    a good cheap car that is reliable is always a very early 90's acura integra.
    This is very true, my girlfriends car is a '91 integra with over 310 000 kms on it... that's about 190 000 miles. It still goes like stink too, those tegs are extremely well put together.
    2003 Sedona Red WRX

I have a 92 Accord with 100k. The thing runs like a new.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.