Black RX-8
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Black RX-8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today while merging onto the highway I noticed a shiny new black RX-8 merging up ahead of me. I had ...

Black RX-8

Today while merging onto the highway I noticed a shiny new black RX-8 merging up ahead of me. I had yet to run one but from what I had heard, they were nothing to write home about (at least in a strait line.)

We both merge and he scoots out to the fast lane with me on his tail. A truck ahead of him eventualy moved right giving us one clear lane ahead for quite some time.

I saw a tiny puff of smoke out of his exhaust so I new he was on it. We hit it at about 80mph so I just slipped it into 4th. Pretty soon I was right on his ass and had to let off. This happened about three times until he got right.

He was still on it and I proceeded to reel him in and pass him pretty swiftly. Shortly after I passed him we both let out because it was obvious.

We gave each other the obligatory "thumbs up" and a honk as we parted ways. I can't get over how nice that car looked in black. I've seen the car in every other color and was not impressed at all but in black it looked awesome.

Anyways,a pic I've found of a black RX-8

2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i don't kbow much baout the rx-8s but i know u have some serious hp numbers
    if its not fast it better be a show car

You always have some exciting kills...how about posting a video some day?
    You wouldn't understand if you stood under it.....

Not quite the same but tonight, in the rain on the way home, some chick in a Crossfire wanted to go but I didn't know until too late to run her. Needless to say, she woulda lost...oh well.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by YeloFvr
    You always have some exciting kills...how about posting a video some day?
    I don't have a video camera.

I do have two races on tape though. One I have on my hard-drive of me and my buddy's bolt-on and supercharged 350Z. I walk him pretty bad and he ends up blowing his motor (which would explain how hard I walked him.)

The second race is actually two races with the same car. It's another buddy's bolt-on 2001 6mt TransAm. From a stop I took him by 2-3 cars up to 130mph. The second race from a 10mph roll he takes me by a car up to 130mph. I've been waiting over 5 months for him to upload it to his computer. I think he was too embarrased and erased it though.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    I don't have a video camera.

I do have two races on tape though. One I have on my hard-drive of me and my buddy's bolt-on and supercharged 350Z. I walk him pretty bad and he ends up blowing his motor (which would explain how hard I walked him.)

The second race is actually two races with the same car. It's another buddy's bolt-on 2001 6mt TransAm. From a stop I took him by 2-3 cars up to 130mph. The second race from a 10mph roll he takes me by a car up to 130mph. I've been waiting over 5 months for him to upload it to his computer. I think he was too embarrased and erased it though.
    No video camera? Well, I have a solution for that! Lemme know when you have free time.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.