RSTi vs Cobra - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on RSTi vs Cobra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I hate how anytime Mustangs are brought up the thread immediatly Devos into a argument about pony cars. custus: It ...

I hate how anytime Mustangs are brought up the thread immediatly Devos into a argument about pony cars.

custus: It sounds like you have a nice car, got any pics? What have you done suspension wise to go with that great engine and tranny?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by PKer
    I hate how anytime Mustangs are brought up the thread immediatly Devos into a argument about pony cars.

custus: It sounds like you have a nice car, got any pics? What have you done suspension wise to go with that great engine and tranny?
    Who's arguing? I certainly missed it.
    Blaiz
    32vGT

Talking

I have some pics but they are a little to big to post. I havent found a tool that will allow me to resize the pictures yet. I'll try to post if I can get the size down. I haven't done too much to the suspension other than sway bar and endlinks. I would like to work on my suspension next, but power is so addictive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12