me vs. school bus!?!?!?!

This is a discussion on me vs. school bus!?!?!?! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is the deal. I was driving home for the day and it was around 4:00 and in front of ...

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar

Angry me vs. school bus!?!?!?!

Here is the deal.

I was driving home for the day and it was around 4:00 and in front of me I noticed a school bus and I drive the road quite often so I have been stuck behind the bus and I had to go though each and every one of it's stops, but I decided I dint need that today so it was a 4 lane road and so I perceded to pass him on the left side. I was doing about 46 in a 40 and right as I get next to him he floors it I hear his engine just blair and he starts pulling. I start thinking "this dude is a idiot we are doing 52 in a 40 and I am racing a school bus"!!. We have gone a block like this and were are doing 15 over and he has kids on the bus !!So I dropped it to 3rd and walked him BAD. This just proves how idoitotic people can be. ( But I did think it was pretty funny that a school bus raced me). I owe it to him, he wins the idoit of the week award!
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha i raced a semi on the high way once he was double clutching and evrything he took it up to about 115 with us we were flying down hill
    if its not fast it better be a show car

legally a school bus can only go up to 55 mph...

i wanted to race a semi... just for kicks :P

Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
    legally a school bus can only go up to 55 mph...
    Maybe it had a turbo!
    Drifting away...

Am I the only one who see's someting wrong with this. Racing a school bus. Wow, I thoght I had heard it all, but this one takes the cake. Lucky you did not get busted by the police.

WRX
    I actually have a vid of a shcool bus (no jet powered or anything) running the 1/4. It was friggin hillarious. It did it in 25 seconds at around 54mph.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Drod
    Am I the only one who see's someting wrong with this. Racing a school bus. Wow, I thoght I had heard it all, but this one takes the cake. Lucky you did not get busted by the police.
    In a year or two, my kid may be on a school bus. Please refrain from racing her!

I'd like to keep her around for a while...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I was behind a school bus on 287 this morning doing 80mph and weaving through traffic!!! Thank god there were no kids on it that I could see.

a school bus! hahaha!

man, out here in IL. passing a school bus when it has its stop light thing on and is at stops is a huge, huge fine. I cant believe he would have jepordized kids like that. You should have just ran by him right away instead of pacing him for a block.

I would have gotten his plate numbers and reported it. He would have been more than likely put on probation or terminated. schools dont mess around with that crap.

I got a video of a full size school bus doing the 1/4 mile in 12.2 if someone wants to put it on here....i dont know how.
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille