WRX versus 500whp SRT-4
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

This is a discussion on WRX versus 500whp SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://305sr.com/videos/500hp.mpeg Wonder how much higher they will go. What's the top WRX/STi in the country at the moment? -B...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    188

    WRX versus 500whp SRT-4

    http://305sr.com/videos/500hp.mpeg

    Wonder how much higher they will go.

    What's the top WRX/STi in the country at the moment?


    -B

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User 2001S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    845

    Re: WRX versus 500whp SRT-4

    Originally posted by Beanboy
    http://305sr.com/videos/500hp.mpeg

    Wonder how much higher they will go.

    What's the top WRX/STi in the country at the moment?


    -B
    WRX vs SRT4? WRX?

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    62
    probably the easystreet motorsports wrx. last i remember it had around 750hp and i think they just broke into the 8's.

    http://www.easystreetmotorsports.com/

  5. #4
    Registered User tarmac02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    portland or
    Posts
    203
    thats a real quick little car
    02 wrx stage 2

  6. #5
    Registered User AjIsDope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,759

    Re: Re: WRX versus 500whp SRT-4

    Originally posted by 2001S4
    WRX vs SRT4? WRX?
    Yeah. Since when did Subaru make a Taurus...
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

    Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

  7. #6
    Registered User ebr0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    U of Central Florida (Orlando)
    Posts
    15,307
    I WANT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

    Peter North > *

  8. #7
    Registered User chuglobal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    599

    Yo

    I think it's great that the SRT4 can be modded so easily. It's basically another product of the SCC; WRX > SRT4 > X ... who knows what'd roll out the doors. I wish my daily driver could walk someone so easily. I think I'd be happy w/ a <4 sec 0-60. I also wish I had 555whp since 5 is my favorite number. I could only imagine what a 555whp launch would feel like w/out break the drivetrain.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

  9. #8
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    No WRX in that vid...

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  10. #9
    Registered User drizze99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bear, DE
    Posts
    753
    Great, Mr Troll (beanboy) comes over here to ruin the moment. Sorry Beanboy, these guys over here are not as immature as you are.

    Anyways, as SRT-4 owners we waited very patiently for this day. This is the same Yellow SRT from Texas that has been mentioned over here in a few threads at 450whp. Well the difference from the previous run to this one was a BIGGER FMIC. We are really excited to see a 500whp SRT-4 on stock internals. The car owner is Steve and here are his mods for the 500whp run:

    Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
    PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
    agp turbo manifold
    tial wastegate with multiple springs
    tial BOV
    agp FMIC
    muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
    externaly dumping wastegate
    autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

    The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.

    I hope you guys did enjoy the video.

    Right Click, Save As this file, PLEASE DO NOT STREAM IT

    http://www.srtforums.com/hosted/500hp.mpeg
    Last edited by drizze99; 02-04-2004 at 08:08 AM.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

  11. #10
    Registered User renichms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,777
    Originally posted by drizze99
    Great, Mr Troll (beanboy) comes over here to ruin the moment. Sorry Beanboy, these guys over here are not as immature as you are.

    Anyways, as SRT-4 owners we waited very patiently for this day. This is the same Yellow SRT from Texas that has been mentioned over here in a few threads at 450whp. Well the difference from the previous run to this one was a BIGGER FMIC. We are really excited to see a 500whp SRT-4 on stock internals. The car owner is Steve and here are his mods for the 500whp run:

    Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
    PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
    agp turbo manifold
    tial wastegate with multiple springs
    tial BOV
    agp FMIC
    muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
    externaly dumping wastegate
    autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

    The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.

    I hope you guys did enjoy the video.
    It's a badass car...enjoyed seeing it.

    RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

  12. #11
    Registered User AjIsDope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,759
    Originally posted by drizze99
    Turbochargers.com gt30/40 dual ball bearing turbo
    PSI FI 3bar map fuel computer/map clamp
    agp turbo manifold
    tial wastegate with multiple springs
    tial BOV
    agp FMIC
    muffler shop 3 inch turbo-back
    externaly dumping wastegate
    autometer fuel pressure reg - in tank walboro 255 lph, areomotive FPR, return line

    The stock clutch to a dump on him during that run and is starting to slip a little up top. I guess his next mod is a Spec3 clutch.
    That is definately some damn fine numbers he got there. I hope he is using some VERY sticky slicks on the front when he goes to the track next time. Who is AGP by the way? Got a link? How much did his whole setup cost?

  13. #12
    Registered User drizze99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bear, DE
    Posts
    753
    Originally posted by AjIsDope
    That is definately some damn fine numbers he got there. I hope he is using some VERY sticky slicks on the front when he goes to the track next time. Who is AGP by the way? Got a link? How much did his whole setup cost?
    Aj, AGP Turbo is one of our forum vendors that has taken on the challenge to make this car faster. They also do DSM's. Here is a link to their site: www.agpturbo.com

    Steve says he has about 5,000 tied up into parts & R&D.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

  14. #13
    Moderator YBNormal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    6,238
    I Support ClubWRX
    Andre,
    No aftermarket injectors?

    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

  15. #14
    Registered User AjIsDope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,759
    Originally posted by drizze99
    Aj, AGP Turbo is one of our forum vendors that has taken on the challenge to make this car faster. They also do DSM's. Here is a link to their site: www.agpturbo.com

    Steve says he has about 5,000 tied up into parts & R&D.
    Thanks. I guess they need to change their homepage featured car now. Does this member work for AGP or did he just choose to use their parts?

  16. #15
    Registered User drizze99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bear, DE
    Posts
    753
    Originally posted by YBNormal07
    Andre,
    No aftermarket injectors?

    Scott
    I guess they were left off the mod list, but this is the answer I just got: "550s@42 PSI, we're running a bit more fuel pressure tho..."
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •