WRX versus 500whp SRT-4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX versus 500whp SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes, I read on the engine and that thing is strong. I Have to give my props to Dodge for ...

Yes, I read on the engine and that thing is strong. I Have to give my props to Dodge for the engine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by drizze99
    Right now you are only speculating on the internals. Only time will tell. I can tell you than he plans on doing more upgrades and in 3 weeks he will dyno again hoping for 600whp. The internals on this car are very strong and it was definitely built for boost. I don't want to mag race, BUT 2 different magazines took the SRT-4 engine apart to do articles on the internals. Both came to the conclusion that this engine is for real. The beefyest 4 cyl that they have ever tested. The 2 mags are SCC and Hot Rod.

Steve (car owner) is doing this for two reasons.
    1) To see how much the stock internals can take before kaboom
    2) To see how well his lubricants do in demanding situations

He owns his own lubricants company.
    Hey Driz, don't forget about Mark and Anthony. Right now thier SRT is putting about 400hp to the wheels and Mark uses it as a daily driver. Anth also beats the piss out of that thing on the street at 19 psi, and no problems to date. I think that is a huge testament.

Originally posted by Tiny
    Hey Driz, don't forget about Mark and Anthony. Right now thier SRT is putting about 400hp to the wheels and Mark uses it as a daily driver. Anth also beats the piss out of that thing on the street at 19 psi, and no problems to date. I think that is a huge testament.
    What's up Tiny? Nice to see you over here. You will like it over here on this forum.

Yea that's right, the Psi-Fi guys literally beat the snot out of that car!! They have had no problems what so ever except busted axles. Hey, did they get done with the traction bar yet?
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

im really impressed on how well the WRX crowed treats us here. Most of the time they dont bash but are very respectable.

Danny
    04 SRT-4

244whp/282trq (Stock)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345