Raced a Nasty Mustang!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Raced a Nasty Mustang!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 13secwrx Im not hating at all but if you are going to race something as fast as ...

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    Im not hating at all but if you are going to race something as fast as that car is as you say then why would you not race at your sweet spot of your rpm range. Not his!!!...If your in first w/your stage 4 then 15-20mph is where you want to be. If your in second then keep it at 30-35 mph. Just my 02. it will only help...Dont succomb to their wishes...Espc. if its from a roll...
    I had trouble getting him to go from 25. But I wish I had done 20. The first race was supposed to be from 25, but he would slow down to anything under 50

I'm makeing some changes, and I'll be getting back up with him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They always try to do that you have to not allow it to happen. The race from a roll goes down on your terms not his...lol...good luck next time.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

ive noticed that racing wrx's they never wanna go from 40 rolls...i guess its not good gearing for u....oh well thats why i run undersized drag radials .....
    good run btw!
    2002 GTI 1.8T
    GT3076RLE, custom tubular exhaust mani, custom ic pipes, 600hp precision core, built motor, direct port nitrous, quaife syncromesh 6 speed, raxles, suspension, aeromotive 1000 pump -8an lines, custom dp/exhaust etc....500+whp on race gas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12