WRX vs. Saab 9-3 Viggen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Saab 9-3 Viggen within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i ...

i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i have a summer job in Fairfeild
    The most important mod is the girl in the passenger seat

Silver 2002 WRX Short-Shift 5 Spd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Soobasaurus Rex
    i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i have a summer job in Fairfeild
    Cool, hope to see you out there. Look out for a Silver S4, could be me.

I only use the flashers if some idiot ricer type person even attempts to race me :P then i usually proceed to point and laugh at him :P usually after winning a street race from light to light i will just tap on the brakes to designate a win

Rob

Well, the saga continues. Yesterday, we had Spokes Racing Club holding one of their races. My roommate and I go outside and we had the neighborhood kids running around. One of them asked. " hey are ya'll going to race?" I told him we were going to watch a few races. Then my roommate shouts to the kid, " He won't race me bacause he knows I will kick his ass." That's when I told him, "OK put your money where your mouth is." So I hop in my car and take him to a deserted road. Still being cocky, he says loser pays for dinner. I told him ok. SO we line up, I rev to about 4k and launch. He is spinning his front wheels off the line and b/c of torque steer, nearly takes out my rear bumper!!! By the time he gained traction, I was about 2 1/2-3 car lengths ahead of him. He excuse was he wanted to take it easy on me. I told him do ever make a comment that you can't back up and then try to make excuses why you lost. Needless to say, I enjoyed a nice dinner.
    2002 Impreza WRX
    Plat Silv Metallic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12