WRX vs. Saab 9-3 Viggen - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Saab 9-3 Viggen within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i ...

i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i have a summer job in Fairfeild
    The most important mod is the girl in the passenger seat

Silver 2002 WRX Short-Shift 5 Spd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Soobasaurus Rex
    i spend my time in the summer in Old Lyme, CT im up there between June and August and i have a summer job in Fairfeild
    Cool, hope to see you out there. Look out for a Silver S4, could be me.

I only use the flashers if some idiot ricer type person even attempts to race me :P then i usually proceed to point and laugh at him :P usually after winning a street race from light to light i will just tap on the brakes to designate a win

Rob

Well, the saga continues. Yesterday, we had Spokes Racing Club holding one of their races. My roommate and I go outside and we had the neighborhood kids running around. One of them asked. " hey are ya'll going to race?" I told him we were going to watch a few races. Then my roommate shouts to the kid, " He won't race me bacause he knows I will kick his ass." That's when I told him, "OK put your money where your mouth is." So I hop in my car and take him to a deserted road. Still being cocky, he says loser pays for dinner. I told him ok. SO we line up, I rev to about 4k and launch. He is spinning his front wheels off the line and b/c of torque steer, nearly takes out my rear bumper!!! By the time he gained traction, I was about 2 1/2-3 car lengths ahead of him. He excuse was he wanted to take it easy on me. I told him do ever make a comment that you can't back up and then try to make excuses why you lost. Needless to say, I enjoyed a nice dinner.
    2002 Impreza WRX
    Plat Silv Metallic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.