Forester XT vs. BMW M3 - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Forester XT vs. BMW M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow...source from two...no wait, three reputable car magazines are wrong... so when does a turbo engine's turbo, intercooler, and radiator ...

wow...source from two...no wait, three reputable car magazines are wrong...

so when does a turbo engine's turbo, intercooler, and radiator doesn't count as part of the engine... my arguement about "detuning" still stands because they don't use the same "turbo" and "intercooler", so they are not 100% matched in parts. btw, I've already said I won't be surprised if the base 2.5 from either car are not the same.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Jimi Dee
    Dude,
    My Vishnu Stage II would own your MB after the first turn. You'd be callin' a tow truck
    why after the first turn?? you couldn't catch me in the straight? jk...

nice way to start your first post btw. would I be the first you welcome you to the board? Guess I am...so, welcome!

anywayz...not here to start a flame war about Subbies and other cars. Just posting in this thread to opinion about "detuning"...but appearantly some people are hostile towards those that don't drive a Subaru.
    Last edited by FrankW; 02-11-2004 at 02:29 PM.

This is why i hate the vs forum

The engine (heads, cams, block) is identical to that of the USDM STi. There is no dispute, if you want to try and dispute it come up with some valid arguments instead of acting like a complete ass.

The 2.5 NA engine in the 2.5rs is of the same displacement and type of the USDM STi but its alot different.

first off, it's NA, not turbo, compression is totally different, the pistons, crank, valves, cams are totally different.

unsubscribing this thread...

it's not about the title XT vs M3 anymore anywayz...peace...

I'll be happy to talk more if you come across a C32 in your XT.

I Support ClubWRX
    Whatever, you guys are full of sh|t!!11! I heard this one guy say that the STi and XT both have 2.5L engines.

Wait...

"Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok so we had an XT vs an M3. Great. Now it's just degenerated into some fistycuffs. So...err....this is being locked, and the key...thrown.....away.........

::sighs::
    2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.