A kill... not with the WRX, but hillarious.

This is a discussion on A kill... not with the WRX, but hillarious. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was heading home last night on the local toll road. I was only going about 65 to keep pace ...

WRX

A kill... not with the WRX, but hillarious.

I was heading home last night on the local toll road. I was only going about 65 to keep pace with other traffic, when I see some idiot weaving through traffic. I thought, "no biggie, since I'm in my bro's Cavalier I'll let him pass." Well when he caught up, he started pacing me. I looked over to see an Altima with this HUGE painted black wing and a dual tip fart exhaust that was 6 inches past the back bumper. I knew he was going to punch it and sure enough he did. Now my bro's cavalier is an automatic 97 POS that takes over 8 seconds to reach 60 mph. When this dude punched it, I was sure he'd walk away. But he didn't. In fact, I started to pull on him. The first time, he shut it down at 75 and came back to pace me. The second time, I let out a quick beep to let him know it was on, and I gunned it. I pulled about 1 car on him before shutting down at 80. I saw his friend in the passenger seat pointing and laughing at him.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Stupid ricer(him, not you)!