Cost to get a S4 in the Low 12's/High 11's?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cost to get a S4 in the Low 12's/High 11's? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im just curious... My dad is looking into getting an S4, and i would like to get a mod plan ...

Cost to get a S4 in the Low 12's/High 11's?

Im just curious... My dad is looking into getting an S4, and i would like to get a mod plan ready for him just wondering what route i should go in terms of what mods first and how much total this is goign to cost him to get it in the low 12's..!!!

Thanks!!

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A chip and an air filter make a HUGE difference on the S4. I have NO clue on prices, but I'm sure some of our resident S4 owners can help.

-Jim

Actually the air filter will make NO difference. Chip, Exhaust, Down pipes, K04's will probably be necessary. That would cost a substantial amount. The chip costs about $600 ($1200 if you get a spare ECU - recommended). Exhaust depends on what exhaust you get, basically same price range as most exhausts. That would get you about 320-330 HP and about 370-380 lb/ft of torque. this will break you into mid to low 13's, not sure if you can get into 12's with it. With the downpipes, I believe you can. I do not know the price on the K04 turbo upgrade. If you want some advice from some more experienced people, check out www.AudiZine.com or www.AudiWorld.com. I prefer Audizine myself, you will find nicer people there who will be happy to help you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.