Me vs. My friends SRT-4

This is a discussion on Me vs. My friends SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend just bought an '04 SRT-4, it only has like 800 miles on it but he was down to ...

Cool Me vs. My friends SRT-4

My friend just bought an '04 SRT-4, it only has like 800 miles on it but he was down to race. We raced twice from a stop, with the same results. Off the line I would immediately jump 1-2 carlengths ahead while he was laying down rubber.I held him off 2-3 carlengths untill the top of third where he was starting to slowly reel me in. We only raced up to about 85 mph, at that point he was about 1 carlength behind. If the race continued he probably would have passed me. It turned out exactly how I expected.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice Kill Jamie!

You know you have to be easy on him because he has to learn how to properly launch the beast. This car is very hard to launch because the 16g just spools up so fast.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD