Me VS Galant GTZ

This is a discussion on Me VS Galant GTZ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alright so im driving down 287s when i look to my right i see a galant gtz. So im thinking ...

Me VS Galant GTZ

alright so im driving down 287s when i look to my right i see a galant gtz. So im thinking should i......nah not worth it! so i contiune on my way when i see him taking the same exit as i am im like alright theres a nice strecth of road after this turn of lets see what he does. So he's driving like a mad man cutting people of weaving in and out of traffic unitl he gets stuck behind too trucks (who were obviously blocking him in)so i catch up rather fast and im doing like 35 in 2nd i see a big puff of smoke come out his exhaust (at this time he was like 3 cars in front)so i knew it was on!! so i floor it in second i catch up no problem shift into third i was trucking by this guy like he wasnt even moving! so i decide to slow down to give a thumbs up when he decide to do a ricer fly-by at a 100+ with a freaking dount on his front driver side wheel wow what a psycho

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Me VS Galant GTZ

Originally posted by SjpWrx
    alright so im driving down 287s when i look to my right i see a galant gtz. So im thinking should i......nah not worth it! so i contiune on my way when i see him taking the same exit as i am im like alright theres a nice strecth of road after this turn of lets see what he does. So he's driving like a mad man cutting people of weaving in and out of traffic unitl he gets stuck behind too trucks (who were obviously blocking him in)so i catch up rather fast and im doing like 35 in 2nd i see a big puff of smoke come out his exhaust (at this time he was like 3 cars in front)so i knew it was on!! so i floor it in second i catch up no problem shift into third i was trucking by this guy like he wasnt even moving! so i decide to slow down to give a thumbs up when he decide to do a ricer fly-by at a 100+ with a freaking dount on his front driver side wheel wow what a psycho
    good run. those are really slow cars. GTZ is the performance edition and will only run 16's. My uncle just got a new GTS galant though. low 15sec car, and pretty nicely set up.

Re: Re: Me VS Galant GTZ

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    good run. those are really slow cars. GTZ is the performance edition and will only run 16's. My uncle just got a new GTS galant though. low 15sec car, and pretty nicely set up.
    yea i figured it was slow by the way i was pulling on him. looked nice though

why would you provoke/join somone to race that has a donut? Its ultimately the galant drivers' stupidity but seems pretty stupid on your part as well.

Originally posted by el~sharko
    why would you provoke/join somone to race that has a donut? Its ultimately the galant drivers' stupidity but seems pretty stupid on your part as well.
    Come on! Are you just trying to start trouble? He obviously didn't see the guy had a donut on before messing around.

Geez,

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

Originally posted by el~sharko
    yea what the hell are you talking about!? i didnt see it till he passed me on my right. dont jump to conclusions, did you read the story at all i said i saw he had a dount when he did his ricer fly-by