Cannibalism at its finest.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cannibalism at its finest. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Tonight around 5:45 I was headed back to RIT to take my Java midterm. I was making my way down ...

Rex on Rex action.

Tonight around 5:45 I was headed back to RIT to take my Java midterm. I was making my way down Jefferson road and a WRB 02/03 wagon pulled up along side me. I looked over and gave him a thumbs up, and he smiled. We continued driving down Jefferson next to each other and ended up catching a red light. He was behind me at that point, so I moved over to the right lane and he lined up to the left of me. When the light went green neither of us launched. I rolled off the line and gave it about half throttle, then I realized that he was starting to get ahead of me, so I floored it. By the end of first he was at my back bumper, and I ended up shutting down just after 100 mph and I think I had about 6-7 car lengths on him .

After the race I began to slow down, and put it into 5th. He pulled up along next to me, rolled his window down and gave me a big thumbs up. Nice friendly race .

His car looked and sounded stock. I have a TurboXS stealthback w/ prodrive axleback, catless uppipe, short ram intake, bov, and intercooler hoses. We were both alone in our cars. It was nice to see how my car performed against a stock car. It really showed me how much of a difference in performance my mods make.

I then proceeded to OWN my Java midterm in about 25 minutes .
    Last edited by ryland; 01-29-2004 at 06:11 PM.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

don't forget about the additional 80 or so lbs that they wagon carries.

nice run.

Originally posted by fourstardrift
    don't forget about the additional 80 or so lbs that they wagon carries.

nice run.
    its 50 i believe.
    My Car is 100% STOCK!
    Pics

Originally posted by platano
    At 14???
    shoot , I'd hit it at current age, on roof of the car, with cousin driving , neighbor and town priest in the back seat, and that kid from "N.Korea" riding shotgun.

From what I have heard, it is 80. And shouldn't give up 6-7 car lengths. Are you still using stock boost levels? Did he have a 5-sp also?

...pickin on a wagon brother, you bastid!!

Somehow I don't think he gave it his all
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

Originally posted by BoostedBoxer
    its 50 i believe.
    manual sedan 3085
    manual wagon 3165

80lbs for the additional rear

Originally posted by madmmt
    From what I have heard, it is 80. And shouldn't give up 6-7 car lengths. Are you still using stock boost levels? Did he have a 5-sp also?
    Yes I am running stock boost levels. Check my profile for mods list, that is what gave me the 6-7 cars.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Cool, I go to RIT also. Right now I am on a co-op in PA. Did the wagon have gold wheels?

100 down jefferson rd you maniac haha......and I got pulled over on scottsville rd doing only 5 over, can you say quota?

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    Cool, I go to RIT also. Right now I am on a co-op in PA. Did the wagon have gold wheels?

100 down jefferson rd you maniac haha......and I got pulled over on scottsville rd doing only 5 over, can you say quota?

Brandon

Nice, let me know when you get back, aim screenname is rybk220.

Yeah, Jefferson is a risky area, but I take risks sometimes

As far as I could tell, the wagon was 100% stock down to the re-92's , no gold wheels.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.