Check out the numbers on our Evo! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Check out the numbers on our Evo! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I finally figured it out. Duh! The number on the right are for torque, the numbers on the left are ...

I finally figured it out. Duh! The number on the right are for torque, the numbers on the left are for hp, (and they are different!) so the curves do actually cross at the right time and they do match each other, using the hp formula. When I saw the curves crossing at the "wrong" place, alarms went off in my head. Sorry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by britishbikes
    I finally figured it out. Duh! The number on the right are for torque, the numbers on the left are for hp, (and they are different!) so the curves do actually cross at the right time and they do match each other, using the hp formula. When I saw the curves crossing at the "wrong" place, alarms went off in my head. Sorry.
    Yeah, Godspeeds Dynapack dyno reads the same way with HP SAE corrected and the Torque uncorrected. I just look at the HP chart and use the formula to figure out the SAE turque figures on my own. It is the exact same shape as the torque curve printed by the machine, it is just offset up or down a little bit. Actually, it is a real pain in the ass because everyone looks at it and says "why don't your curves cross at 5252? You photoshoped this didn't you!" blah blah blah....

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123