First kill in the ls1!!! M3 goes down!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on First kill in the ls1!!! M3 goes down! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, obviously I've done some mods already to the z28, its running really strong. So today I get up and ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

First kill in the ls1!!! M3 goes down!

Well, obviously I've done some mods already to the z28, its running really strong.

So today I get up and am headed to work. There's onestoplight at the end of my street, and then about 1/8 mile down there is a freeway onramp that I need to take. I got stopped at the light, so I got into the righthand lane, ready to jump onto the freeway. I was the only one at the light, the cross traffic has passed, and Im waiting for green. I see a sweet black e36 coupe coming up in the left lane, not slowing down for green. He was still aways back when the light changed, and I accelerated from the stop at a normal pace. Got up to about 45 and there this guy was, coming up on my left pretty fast, and I realized he was gonna cut me off at the last second and fly up the ramp. I didnt want to cause a problem by speeding up right then and blocking him, but I just kept it in 4th, let him cut me off, as he did, and then figured I'd show him that he wouldnt be able to get away. We swing onto the onramp, (luckily its not sharp or else he would have lost me) and Im about 4 cars back...as soon as we straighten out, Im doing about 65, he's doing probably 75, I went WOT, made up the difference in about 2 seconds, got RIGHT on his bumper and the guy was still trying...he took it up to 120 with me having to let on and off the throttle to keep from running him over. Finally he swung over into the fast lane, and I cruised by and smiled but he didnt look too happy.

He may have my mullet mobile outclassed by a mile and a half, but when it comes to straight line power, don't mess with my wife beating ass. :flipoff:
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice spankin! So when did you get the Camaro? What happened to the Mustang?

Let see pics of your new bish.
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

Originally posted by sk1CL-S
    Nice spankin! So when did you get the Camaro? What happened to the Mustang?

Let see pics of your new bish.
    Here she is when I saw her at the previous owner's home:

I sold the stang in late december, and just picked up the ls1 on Wednesday. Already have it modded
    God built this part:
    2003 SRT-4

Nice, looks just like my baby did (my 99z28)
    I see it's got an aftermarket intake lid on it. Any other mods?

nice

where are you at in the East Bay. I lived in Walnut Creek for a couple of years. I drove around a very slow red 1999 3000GT. Just wondering if I ever saw you in your sweet lil Stang.
    NIce kill also...I love hearing about people killing BMW's.....especially when its in an LS1.

Later Bro!

Wow that would have been nice to see! A video would really be nice, those M3's are no joke! Nice kill.

to answer questions, its got a whisper lid, k&n filter, cutout, pulley, subframes, and a hurst shifter.

I live in Lafayette CA...I dont remember a particular slow 3000 GT, they were all slow to me But seriously, I only ran into 2 vr4s and one was black, and the other was my friends red one. Both got roasted!

I made a couple videos of the car...let me see if I can upload them later when Im off of work.
    2003 SRT-4

Good job with the VR4's. Did you go from a roll or a stop? Id like to see some Vids of those races if you have them.

VR4's are high 13 sec. cars stock with a good driver.

Originally posted by JohnChule
    Good job with the VR4's. Did you go from a roll or a stop? Id like to see some Vids of those races if you have them.

VR4's are high 13 sec. cars stock with a good driver.
    well my GT had 341rwhp and was gutted. I didnt lose to anything on the freeway other than a damn viper, who took the jump on me.

No vids of the races with vr4s...I only had a couple videos of my GT in action. I posted a couple clips on here a while back....maybe you could search for em?
    2003 SRT-4

That's awesome Jason. Throw on some headers and exhaust to wake up the neighbors now.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Originally posted by AjIsDope
    That's awesome Jason. Throw on some headers and exhaust to wake up the neighbors now.
    don't forget the good ol cams..

BTw, nice whip!
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

Originally posted by sk1CL-S
    don't forget the good ol cams..

BTw, nice whip!
    Baby steps....

Originally posted by AjIsDope

umm...my brother's 94 cobra already does that!

but I just got a cutout on my ls1...basically a turndown right after the cats, bypassing the entire muffler system...its damn loud.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    umm...my brother's 94 cobra already does that!

but I just got a cutout on my ls1...basically a turndown right after the cats, bypassing the entire muffler system...its damn loud.
    Haha oh yeah. Missed the cutouts. I have some on my Torino. Sounds damn good. Are yours cable rigged? If so, is it custom or a kit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast