S2000 vs WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on S2000 vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Has any1 raced a stock 2004 S2000 from a roll with their WRX's? They increased their displacement to 2.2L engine ...

S2000 vs WRX

Has any1 raced a stock 2004 S2000 from a roll with their WRX's? They increased their displacement to 2.2L engine for 2004- giving them a little bit more low-end to mid-level torque. I was jus wondering how our WRX's would do against them..
    WHooOOSH

~ 555 ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I beat one by a few cars to about 85.
    I was catless he was stock.

Edit: I saw this was from a roll. Nevermind

Yo

S2000 are not slow ... my brother Tom has a stock 02 ( except air filter ) S2000. We usually do runs when I do mods. On a roll then are w/ a WRX w/ uppipe + MBC from a roll. Once you add the turboback+ then you'll start walking. I'm runing a Stage 2.5 but still working on my tuning. I pull 1+ usually w/out the UTEC but we haven't run since. Tom already has a heads up so we'll run again when I'm done tuning.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.