Me vs 2002 ss camaro with mods - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Me vs 2002 ss camaro with mods within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; SRT stock trap 102 LS1 Firebird trap 107 sure a 290hp neon will take a LS1 from a roll, not ...

SRT stock trap 102
    LS1 Firebird trap 107

sure a 290hp neon will take a LS1 from a roll, not from a stop
    And an LS1 with heads+cam will crush an SRT4, even those 12.9 second staged neons
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: LS1 question

Originally posted by J-H
    OK, this is the deal....sorry if it is off topic a bit, but I did not want to create a new thread on this.

EVERYTIME I go to the SRT forums I read that somebody just "killed" and LS1, LS1' fall flat after 80mph and in this forum I hear that they pull VERY hard after 80mph and on.... WTF are they talking about, I just want to understand...

I know the BS on this forum is almost non-existent compared to other forums, but I need to know what in the world is going on with LS1' (stock and modded) and SRT4' (stock and modded)....sorta like a "WHO's WHO".

JH
    Just so you know, a lot of the people who post in the SRT4 kills section have a lot of running jokes.

Since so many stock SRT4s were claiming they whoop LS1s on the highway, everyone started joking how LS1s fall on their face at 75 and the whole car falls apart at 100. Somewhere on that board is a pretty hilarious thread about 7+ pages long where everyone is making fun of LS1s, even the LS1 guys.

It's mainly a running gag over there. SRT4s are fast, but realistically a 14 sec car is not going to put buslengths on a 13 sec car. Stock for stock, SRT4 should lose everytime...but anything can happen on the street. Still, don't put any money on the stock SRT4 against an LS1.

J-H
    Thanks man!

I am all cleared up now....

JH

edit: Oh and welcome to the forum....

Originally posted by J-H
    Thanks man!

I am all cleared up now....

JH

edit: Oh and welcome to the forum....
    lol...I've lurked here for a loooooong time. Just registered to tell ya that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.