Stage 2 vs. Z3....joke
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 2 vs. Z3....joke within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I pulled up next to a BMW Z3 last night at a red light on an open stretch of road. ...

Stage 2 vs. Z3....joke

I pulled up next to a BMW Z3 last night at a red light on an open stretch of road. It said 2.8 or 2. something on it so I'm pretty sure it was a 6 cylinder. I didn't know if he would go or not but I figured he might. When the light turned green, I just let the clutch out like normal but I saw that he was going for it. He jumped about a car length on me before I got into it. By the time I hit second, we were even. It was all over after that. By the top of second, I had about 3 cars and that was pretty much it. We caught the next light and he tried again This time I was ready and launched somewhat aggressively. He was a memory immediately. Some people aren't very quick learners.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Stage 2 vs. Z3....joke

Originally posted by samdog
    I pulled up next to a BMW Z3 last night at a red light on an open stretch of road. It said 2.8 or 2. something on it so I'm pretty sure it was a 6 cylinder. I didn't know if he would go or not but I figured he might. When the light turned green, I just let the clutch out like normal but I saw that he was going for it. He jumped about a car length on me before I got into it. By the time I hit second, we were even. It was all over after that. By the top of second, I had about 3 cars and that was pretty much it. We caught the next light and he tried again This time I was ready and launched somewhat aggressively. He was a memory immediately. Some people aren't very quick learners.
    Good kill. Z3s aren't that fast in stock form, as you found out.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

My stock wagon was about as fast as the m rendition of that car(the 240hp one not 333hp) so I cant imagine the standard z3s being all that fast, I would guess mid to high 14s in the quarter.
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.