Man I miss the WRX.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Man I miss the WRX. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well due to some complications with insurance my car is off hte streets for a few days. So for the ...

Man I miss the WRX.

Well due to some complications with insurance my car is off hte streets for a few days. So for the time being Ive been driving my brothers 2000 Eclipse GT. All I can say is I miss the WRX. I miss the power, the cockpit, the handling, everything. It just snowed and the FWD Eclipse is nothing compared to my WRX. It is such a different driving dynamic in that car. The Eclipse is laid back, low slung, set up for your typical teenager. The WRX, on the other hand, is simply perfect for driving. Im never going to tank my cockpit for granted ever again. plus driving an auto again really sucks, I was using that sport tronic thingy but it is no where near the same. It cant ever properly rev match on a down shift.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    sucks man.

I liked the last gen eclipses, but the new ones are pretty lame, IMO
    2003 SRT-4

1st and 2nd Gen. DSM turbos were awesome, but the 3G's are pathetic excuses for cars. Thank god Mitsu brought the Lancer; I was begining to lose all respect for them!

My insurance is fine but my car is also outta comission right now, for almost a month thanks to a broken tranny. I guess it will be stronger than ever when I finally get it back.... I've been borrowing my friend's cavalier to get around, man do I miss the rex........

I had a 2001 Eclipse GT b4 the Rex so i know what you mean. But at least your in a ****ing Eclipse dood.

I got cut off and Rex went into ditch....4k damage...in shop since Jan 7th....wont be fixed til Feb 3rd....now driving a 1983 Rabbit that always wants to die at the stop light. Suck it up eclipse driver.......at least you dont have to worry about your **** running while you go to work.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.