WRX vs modded Thunderbird :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs modded Thunderbird :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good friend of mine has a nice modded t-bird that does mid/low 14's (for a automatic..quite good from what he ...

Talking WRX vs modded Thunderbird :)

Good friend of mine has a nice modded t-bird that does mid/low 14's (for a automatic..quite good from what he said..94 LX).

Anyways, coming back from church tonight just so happened on a nice 3 lane road a nice red light. Absolutely empty ahead and behind.

Boom! He launches very nice..very little tire spin. I do a 4k slip and bam i'm outta there.

1st...vrooom..PSSSSHHH (my bov)

2nd....same

3rd...same...

we both stop around 65 or with me around a car length ahead.

Just in time for another red light

same story. hehe

he's the only guy i've gone against and we do it for pure fun.

Anyhoo..chalk another kill up to the mighty WRX!

~V
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dont you just love the bov... i could drive all day around town just to hear it release....

nice kill...

Ant................
    life = one long drift

So was the “modded” T-Bird a V-6 NA or the blown version? I didn’t think they came with the 4.8L V8 in ’94 but I could be wrong. So it was either a fair fight (V8) or a great kill (blown). V6? you would get a better race from a new Taurus.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

His car is a V8. Pulls a 14.7 in the quarter.

More info...

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=166782

nice car

but i like mine better..hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by JTREX
    So was the “modded” T-Bird a V-6 NA or the blown version? I didn’t think they came with the 4.8L V8 in ’94 but I could be wrong. So it was either a fair fight (V8) or a great kill (blown). V6? you would get a better race from a new Taurus.
    Didn't they come out with a 4cyl model that was tweeked up the wazoo?I remember seeing a version of this car in the movie Jade.
    It looked pretty mean,too bad it got trashed.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics,whether you win or lose,you're still retarded.

Complaint Department

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.