M3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today i was driving my sister to my aunts house and and M3 pulls up and gives me a thumbs ...

M3

Today i was driving my sister to my aunts house and and M3 pulls up and gives me a thumbs up. He wanted to race at the next light , but i told signalled that i had to get on the freeway. We pulled on to the free way, i was redlining each gear to catch up with this guy, and theres lots of traffic so we settle in around 80. We got some room so we raced to about 90 and had to slow down again. Finally alot of room opened up, and he was siganlling seomthing
    i couldnt understand him, so after like 30 seconds he just floored it and was gone. forget keeping up with him!! i was doing 90 and he was pulling away like crazy! he must have hit 120..im only sixteen so a ticket means a heck of lot more for me,(dang insurance rates), so i would have tried to put up a better fight, but oh well. maybe next time :-)
    ajay
    02' wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awww yeah desi power yaar!
    02 WRX Silver, 03 Baja Yellow

sounds like a wise decision on your part. do you know what model year (or generation) the M3 was?
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

m3s are nice cars.... BMW is like my favorite car company... altho ritE now the WRX is my fav car... maybe thats cause i own one? But the new E46s are a lot faster than the older E36 (US version nE way)... top end i think they both should beat us? not sure...

as far as your mods are planned... the exhaust i am getting is the HKS Carbon-Ti catback... most all the exhasuts i see out are way overpriced... but this is the coolest thing i have seen.. anywhere from 650-900 depending where u buy it...

later
    -Mike
    Mike@roadfly.com
    www.mikeville.com

I don't think it would have mattered, even E36 M3 have some really nice power up top. While our cars are pretty much dead after 3rd gear.
    For the looks of it, it sounds like a E46.

99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

eeekk, I would think the e36 or e46 would kill a WRX on the highway.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

thanks for the replies guys
    mike i took a look at that exhaust and i like it a lot. thanks for the advice. def considering it!
    yeah those things a sick fast. i always knew it but i needed to see it to believe it !
    ajay
    02' wrx

I love the M3 in my opinion it is the perfect balance of luxury and power. It has great overall performance. It may not beat the fastest cars in 0-60 and quarter mile, and it may lose to the best cars in track racing but nothing can take its beautiful interior Not to mention most people dont expect to get wasted by a luxury car. The look on their faces -----> some of us however do not have that much money to blow on a car Thats why the WRX is such a good car

new M3 w/sequential trans...I'd give my left one to own. I havent driven a new M3 but I have gotten a ride in one and that is one superb machine in every possible way of measuring. That car totally rules it class of vehicles in the same way the WRX does in the sub 30K$ sedan category...nothing else comes close. I'd love to see what dinan could do with one.
    IHI VF-34, ECUTEK Tuned
    290whp@6300rpms@15.8psi
    247tq@5200rpms@16.9psi
    ( Dynapack Hydraulic dyno )

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Exhaust recommendation

I love my Blitz catback...only had it for a few days but my butt dyno feels a definite difference. It's REALLY loud though, but you can put the silencer in. $600 from Godspeed if you're buying online (I got a discount from my local shop here)...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Wow its nice to hear you guys compliment other cars. Alot of the other car forums think their cars are superior to all. But ya I love BMW. I would get one but my dad said no. Haha so instead he's buying me a WRX in a few weeks. Oh well. Whatever works right?

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Wow its nice to hear you guys compliment other cars. Alot of the other car forums think their cars are superior to all. But ya I love BMW. I would get one but my dad said no. Haha so instead he's buying me a WRX in a few weeks. Oh well. Whatever works right?
    what a punk... enjoy the WRX... just hope u thank daddy for buying it for u ... i got a BMW for my 16th bDay... nice cars, i had an E36 coupe. (notice my email is from, if u like BMWs ull like that site) But i also like my WRX too!

-Mike
    Mike@roadfly.com

should have kept pushin

the wrx's are so new its tough to tell how there resale will be,. my geuss is pretty damn good. great all around car. goddamn thing on cost in the twentys. i love my bimmer and sorry u cant be part of what i think is the one of the best car heratiges out there. anyhow welcome a board.and i have to disagree about roadfly as a fourm. i think that www.bimmerforums.com is the best bmw fourm out there. the quality of people is so good!
    Last edited by 99 m3steve; 06-13-2002 at 01:29 AM.
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

Re: should have kept pushin

Originally posted by 99 m3steve
    the wrx's are so new its tough to tell how there resale will be,. my geuss is pretty damn good. great all around car. goddamn thing on cost in the twentys. i love my bimmer and sorry u cant be part of what i think is the one of the best car heratiges out there. anyhow welcome a board.and i have to disagree about roadfly as a fourm. i think that www.bimmerforums.com is the best bmw fourm out there. the quality of people is so good!
    www.Bimmerforums.com is by far the best place!

But, I love the WRX and BMW's!
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.