M3 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my ...

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my dad has given to me. I sometimes wonder why I am such a ***** to my dad But ya I love BMW. My first car love. I wanted a white E36 325 and do a whole reiger conversion. But that didnt fly to well with my dad. He hates the idea of me modding my car. We got into a big argument about it and so I'm guessing he's gonna let me. He knew I would be piss But as long I keep golfing and do good during the school year, he will be very happy. Oh and also.....

DTM POWER 4-LIFE!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my dad has given to me. I sometimes wonder why I am such a ***** to my dad But ya I love BMW. My first car love. I wanted a white E36 325 and do a whole reiger conversion. But that didnt fly to well with my dad. He hates the idea of me modding my car. We got into a big argument about it and so I'm guessing he's gonna let me. He knew I would be piss But as long I keep golfing and do good during the school year, he will be very happy. Oh and also.....

DTM POWER 4-LIFE!!!!!
    alright another golfer... i havent played in about a month... i practice every day but i have no desire to play... o well, golf season is over till next fall nE way... i attached a pic of my sticks...

-Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mybag.jpg  

what is that stuff

i see the 975 is it the d or j? scotty cameron putter, and i cant make out the rest. i played the last 3 times this week
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

Re: what is that stuff

Originally posted by 99 m3steve
    i see the 975 is it the d or j? scotty cameron putter, and i cant make out the rest. i played the last 3 times this week
    thats an older pic.. currently i play:
    driver- nike 275cc X stiff fuji shaft
    3 wood- sold it was a 975F 14.5*
    2 iron- hogan
    3-PW: mizuno mp33
    52* & 56* : titleist vokey raw
    60*: nike forged.
    putter: scotty cameron newport II pro platinum.

in the pic is a 975J w/fujikura speeder 757 X stiff shaft (sort of for sale... i dont use it nE more)

-Mike

PS: i love getting golf stuff for 25% off wholesale... school golf program..

You bastard! You have the MP-33!!!! I so wanted those! Have you tried the new Nike Blades? Unbelievable. So solid. I havent tried the MP-33 with the Nike's at the same time but I hear they are pretty much the same. I still rather have the mizunos though. Hows the pro plantium? My dad said I could buy one RIGHT NOW if I want. I've been playing with my crappy Oddesey Rossie II putter for like 6 years. Crappy putter. I hate it. But ya give me a review on the cameron. There's one brand new on in the proshop right now. Its priced at $200 I believe. Oh here's my bag list

Titleist 975D 9.5 Driver
    Callaway Steel Head Plus 3 Wood
    Oddesey Rossie II Putter
    Tommy Armour EVO V-25 (Forged Blades)
    Clevland 60 Degree Wedge
    Beh Hogan Pro Spin 56 Degree Wedge

I need to start playing! My handicap is probably like a 15 now

God
    Here's a previosu discussion. I have no problem racing an M3 now. Easy prey.
    http://clubwrx.keystreams.com/forums...light=raced+m3
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    You bastard! You have the MP-33!!!! I so wanted those! Have you tried the new Nike Blades? Unbelievable. So solid. I havent tried the MP-33 with the Nike's at the same time but I hear they are pretty much the same. I still rather have the mizunos though. Hows the pro plantium? My dad said I could buy one RIGHT NOW if I want. I've been playing with my crappy Oddesey Rossie II putter for like 6 years. Crappy putter. I hate it. But ya give me a review on the cameron. There's one brand new on in the proshop right now. Its priced at $200 I believe. Oh here's my bag list
    i havent hit the nikes, except the wedges... i love my cameron... ive had 2 the scottys, the TeI3 santa fe (sold) and this one... the cameron pro platinum is a great putter... just go there and give it a try... it plays the best with a softer ball ... Precept tour pemium, callaway HX blue, pro v, etc... The only reccomendation i would have is to get a new Studio Stainless putter... either a Newport II or a Newport Beach.... they are ~299.. thats y i am waiting till next fall to order it thru school for 150 or so...

Hope this helps, if not too bad.. j/k

-Mike

i was never a big scotty fan i think i going to get a white hot putter. what school do you play for?
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

i was never a big scotty fan i think i going to get a white hot putter. what school do you play for?
    Oh god dont get a white hot. Since the putter face is made out of the "skin" of the ball, its feeling will change in the weather. I rather get a ping. Soft but yet an aggressive putter.

really? thanks

i have the ping isopure right now i have had it for 3 years its a pretty good putter
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

i play for a small private school... nothing special, but fun. MacMurray College...

-Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.