M3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my ...

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my dad has given to me. I sometimes wonder why I am such a ***** to my dad But ya I love BMW. My first car love. I wanted a white E36 325 and do a whole reiger conversion. But that didnt fly to well with my dad. He hates the idea of me modding my car. We got into a big argument about it and so I'm guessing he's gonna let me. He knew I would be piss But as long I keep golfing and do good during the school year, he will be very happy. Oh and also.....

DTM POWER 4-LIFE!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Haha ya I know I'm a punk And I am very gratful, not just for the car, but everything my dad has given to me. I sometimes wonder why I am such a ***** to my dad But ya I love BMW. My first car love. I wanted a white E36 325 and do a whole reiger conversion. But that didnt fly to well with my dad. He hates the idea of me modding my car. We got into a big argument about it and so I'm guessing he's gonna let me. He knew I would be piss But as long I keep golfing and do good during the school year, he will be very happy. Oh and also.....

DTM POWER 4-LIFE!!!!!
    alright another golfer... i havent played in about a month... i practice every day but i have no desire to play... o well, golf season is over till next fall nE way... i attached a pic of my sticks...

-Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mybag.jpg  

what is that stuff

i see the 975 is it the d or j? scotty cameron putter, and i cant make out the rest. i played the last 3 times this week
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

Re: what is that stuff

Originally posted by 99 m3steve
    i see the 975 is it the d or j? scotty cameron putter, and i cant make out the rest. i played the last 3 times this week
    thats an older pic.. currently i play:
    driver- nike 275cc X stiff fuji shaft
    3 wood- sold it was a 975F 14.5*
    2 iron- hogan
    3-PW: mizuno mp33
    52* & 56* : titleist vokey raw
    60*: nike forged.
    putter: scotty cameron newport II pro platinum.

in the pic is a 975J w/fujikura speeder 757 X stiff shaft (sort of for sale... i dont use it nE more)

-Mike

PS: i love getting golf stuff for 25% off wholesale... school golf program..

You bastard! You have the MP-33!!!! I so wanted those! Have you tried the new Nike Blades? Unbelievable. So solid. I havent tried the MP-33 with the Nike's at the same time but I hear they are pretty much the same. I still rather have the mizunos though. Hows the pro plantium? My dad said I could buy one RIGHT NOW if I want. I've been playing with my crappy Oddesey Rossie II putter for like 6 years. Crappy putter. I hate it. But ya give me a review on the cameron. There's one brand new on in the proshop right now. Its priced at $200 I believe. Oh here's my bag list

Titleist 975D 9.5 Driver
    Callaway Steel Head Plus 3 Wood
    Oddesey Rossie II Putter
    Tommy Armour EVO V-25 (Forged Blades)
    Clevland 60 Degree Wedge
    Beh Hogan Pro Spin 56 Degree Wedge

I need to start playing! My handicap is probably like a 15 now

God
    Here's a previosu discussion. I have no problem racing an M3 now. Easy prey.
    http://clubwrx.keystreams.com/forums...light=raced+m3
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    You bastard! You have the MP-33!!!! I so wanted those! Have you tried the new Nike Blades? Unbelievable. So solid. I havent tried the MP-33 with the Nike's at the same time but I hear they are pretty much the same. I still rather have the mizunos though. Hows the pro plantium? My dad said I could buy one RIGHT NOW if I want. I've been playing with my crappy Oddesey Rossie II putter for like 6 years. Crappy putter. I hate it. But ya give me a review on the cameron. There's one brand new on in the proshop right now. Its priced at $200 I believe. Oh here's my bag list
    i havent hit the nikes, except the wedges... i love my cameron... ive had 2 the scottys, the TeI3 santa fe (sold) and this one... the cameron pro platinum is a great putter... just go there and give it a try... it plays the best with a softer ball ... Precept tour pemium, callaway HX blue, pro v, etc... The only reccomendation i would have is to get a new Studio Stainless putter... either a Newport II or a Newport Beach.... they are ~299.. thats y i am waiting till next fall to order it thru school for 150 or so...

Hope this helps, if not too bad.. j/k

-Mike

i was never a big scotty fan i think i going to get a white hot putter. what school do you play for?
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

i was never a big scotty fan i think i going to get a white hot putter. what school do you play for?
    Oh god dont get a white hot. Since the putter face is made out of the "skin" of the ball, its feeling will change in the weather. I rather get a ping. Soft but yet an aggressive putter.

really? thanks

i have the ping isopure right now i have had it for 3 years its a pretty good putter
    99 m3

ecis cai
    jtd underpanel
    bridgestone S03's
    more to come!

i play for a small private school... nothing special, but fun. MacMurray College...

-Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12