Raced a Eclipse AWD turbo, 94+ year
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Raced a Eclipse AWD turbo, 94+ year within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend has an automatic AWD turbo eclipse, the body style before the brand new one. He said he would ...

Raced a Eclipse AWD turbo, 94+ year

My friend has an automatic AWD turbo eclipse, the body style before the brand new one. He said he would beat me, or so he thought atleast. So we took them on the road we always go to and raced them. He did the counting, so everytime he would jump about a car on me, he started before i did, lol. But by the end of first i would be atleast all the way to his door, and then in 2nd i would start to pull away. 3rd gear would just kill him. By about 95+ i was over 10 cars ahead. Lol. We then did a rolling test, We rolled at 20 mph, and hit it, i wasted him again, by 100 i was a good 15 cars ahead. It was rather pathetic . I wasnt impressed, all his friends in their crotch rockets were laughing. Anyways, thats my exciting story of the day, peace.

-Bobby D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Raced a Eclipse AWD turbo, 94+ year

Originally posted by BobbyD
    My friend has an automatic AWD turbo eclipse, the body style before the brand new one. He said he would beat me, or so he thought atleast. So we took them on the road we always go to and raced them. He did the counting, so everytime he would jump about a car on me, he started before i did, lol. But by the end of first i would be atleast all the way to his door, and then in 2nd i would start to pull away. 3rd gear would just kill him. By about 95+ i was over 10 cars ahead. Lol. We then did a rolling test, We rolled at 20 mph, and hit it, i wasted him again, by 100 i was a good 15 cars ahead. It was rather pathetic . I wasnt impressed, all his friends in their crotch rockets were laughing. Anyways, thats my exciting story of the day, peace.

-Bobby D
    15 car lengths sounds a little off, but beating an automatic GSX shouldn't be much of a problem.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.