Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A young guy (teenager) in a very new BMW 325i entered on to the freeway and cut right in front ...

Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi

A young guy (teenager) in a very new BMW 325i entered on to the freeway and cut right in front of me in the fast lane. So here I am on his bumper trying to get him to move over.
    I was sure as soon as the highway cleared he would move over. But instead he would punch it and haul ass as soon as the road cleared. I just ignored him and just cruised my 80mph. Then he gets caught in some traffic and I again get right behind him. Then the highway clears and he again nails the gas and pulls away from me (he thinks we are racing). I again just keep cruising 80mph. Then one more time he gets caught in traffic. This time I pull up along side of him in the right lane because it is moving faster than the fast lane. When I get next to him, he looks over at me and I see this young guy maybe 17 - 18 years old or so. He is bobbing his head up and down and looking over at me with a big grin on his face like he is Mr. Cool.
    He then cuts over behind me and gets on my rear bumper. He follows me through a few cars and then the highway clears. I move over in the right hand lane so he can fly by me. But this time I put it in 5th and mash the gas.
    Well to make a long story longer, I put about 15 cars on him and then slowed back down to my cruising speed of 80mph. After that he decided to stay about 100 yards behind me the rest of the way down the highway.

I thought it was pretty funny myself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey that was me you jerk...........

well atleast he had a softwer quieter ride.....

Ha ha ha I had an encounter with two kids in a new 325i the other day too......it's over on www.clubgp.com under racing stories. After I humiliated them they stayed as far from me as they could. It was great. Good easy kill, nice way to put him in his place.
    Dave
    '01 GTP 4-dr
    Best ET: 13.490 @ 103.51
    2.115 sec. 60'
    Basic mods

WRX
    sh!t, I've beaten one with my auto. They're slow.

I would've done the same thing. You can't let the little yuppie punks think they're the shiznit.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Some how the end result seems so much more effective after you strung him along. If you would've nailed it from the get go I don't think it would've left such a lasting impression on the poor lad.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kill
    2003 SRT-4

bmw was not trying. give up
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

I used to think 3 series BMWs were fast when I was in my Volvo. Then I got into my WRX and so far, they've only seen my tail lights.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Ha. The BMW hating goes both ways. Sometimes I take my moms 740 out and roll on Dbags in preludes, RSXs and the like. They assume its a slow ass BMW, but its top end is unreal. The V8 ones are ok-ish in that if I floor it while crusing at 120, it downshifts and accels at the same rate as if I were going 60.

Dont get my wrong, I still dont like them.
    I created my avatar.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good kill.

How can you not like a BMW 740i?!?!?! They are such brilliantly designed cars!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

325=slow
    330=quick
    M3=fast
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

Originally posted by Tuco
    Some how the end result seems so much more effective after you strung him along. If you would've nailed it from the get go I don't think it would've left such a lasting impression on the poor lad.
    Yeah...that's the best and most cruel method...let him get his hopes up, then SMASH THEM INTO TINY BITS. Very nice.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by Integra96
    How can you not like a BMW 740i?!?!?! They are such brilliantly designed cars!
    Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. But its def an old mans car.
    I created my avatar.

Originally posted by CKxx
    Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. But its def an old mans car.
    Duuuuude, you haven't driven one then have you? Very nice and they do move pretty good. the iL rocks as it's got a few more inches of leg room in back which makes it very plush.

Originally posted by CKxx
    you say it's an old man's car, but really, can you afford one at a young age? don't think so.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast