Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by CKxx Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. ...

Originally posted by CKxx
    Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. But its def an old mans car.
    I could never call it an old mans car thats reserved for the town cars . I find the 740 to be simply amazing, beautiful lines with an almost sport look to it, especially with the factory rim upgrade. I would love to own one for just cruising, they have a classy look to them that very few cars can recreate.
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For some reason all 3 series bmw drivers think they're the isht when they see me next to them. I'm just cruising and 90% of the time, they'll rev on me But it's ok... cause 100% of the time they rev on me, they die to my STi

Signed,
    Outferno

I Support ClubWRX
    My boss has a 2001 325 Convertible that he thinks is a rocket ship. (automatic, on top of it all...)

The man's ego has no bounds...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    My boss has a 2001 325 Convertible that he thinks is a rocket ship. (automatic, on top of it all...)

The man's ego has no bounds...
    BMW has fine automatic transmission. Just tell your boss that the convertible weights heck of a lot more than the coupe does.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

SGO, the thread title was enough to derive a logical conclusion from. So, you could have written:

OWNED; LOL
    And that would have been quite sufficent.

My mom just traded in her '01 740i for an '03 745i. I honestly loved her 740, it was a beautiful car, and definitely would never be something I would consider purchasing if I had the money, but calling it an old man's car does not do it justice. It was really a joy to drive, the 745 is too, but has ridiculous electronics. **** iDrive. It pisses off my mom to no end that my car will spank hers around town for a third of the price of her Bavarian land yacht. And why is it that every kid who drives a 3-series, regardless of displacement (or automatic trannys) thinks they have the hottest car on the road? Damn kids, with their internet and their VD.

740 is hard to beat on a long trip. Drove one to the Indy 500 one year(from NC) and it was a peach of a drive. Slap the cruise on 80 and watch the miles dissolve. I drove the car throught it's lifespan, from some of the first 50 miles to the end days when it had 80+k on the odo. It lost alot of smoothness, and actually had a few creaks and groans by that time. I was a bit shocked by that. Still, a wonderful cruiser, and enough power to stab yer way thru traffic if need be.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.