Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Teenager in a BMW 325i vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by CKxx Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. ...

Originally posted by CKxx
    Its the 740iL, so its a land yacht. You measure it in feet, like a boat. But its def an old mans car.
    I could never call it an old mans car thats reserved for the town cars . I find the 740 to be simply amazing, beautiful lines with an almost sport look to it, especially with the factory rim upgrade. I would love to own one for just cruising, they have a classy look to them that very few cars can recreate.
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For some reason all 3 series bmw drivers think they're the isht when they see me next to them. I'm just cruising and 90% of the time, they'll rev on me But it's ok... cause 100% of the time they rev on me, they die to my STi

Signed,
    Outferno

I Support ClubWRX
    My boss has a 2001 325 Convertible that he thinks is a rocket ship. (automatic, on top of it all...)

The man's ego has no bounds...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    My boss has a 2001 325 Convertible that he thinks is a rocket ship. (automatic, on top of it all...)

The man's ego has no bounds...
    BMW has fine automatic transmission. Just tell your boss that the convertible weights heck of a lot more than the coupe does.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

SGO, the thread title was enough to derive a logical conclusion from. So, you could have written:

OWNED; LOL
    And that would have been quite sufficent.

My mom just traded in her '01 740i for an '03 745i. I honestly loved her 740, it was a beautiful car, and definitely would never be something I would consider purchasing if I had the money, but calling it an old man's car does not do it justice. It was really a joy to drive, the 745 is too, but has ridiculous electronics. **** iDrive. It pisses off my mom to no end that my car will spank hers around town for a third of the price of her Bavarian land yacht. And why is it that every kid who drives a 3-series, regardless of displacement (or automatic trannys) thinks they have the hottest car on the road? Damn kids, with their internet and their VD.

740 is hard to beat on a long trip. Drove one to the Indy 500 one year(from NC) and it was a peach of a drive. Slap the cruise on 80 and watch the miles dissolve. I drove the car throught it's lifespan, from some of the first 50 miles to the end days when it had 80+k on the odo. It lost alot of smoothness, and actually had a few creaks and groans by that time. I was a bit shocked by that. Still, a wonderful cruiser, and enough power to stab yer way thru traffic if need be.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12