Salesman totals SRT-4 and almost kills customer...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Salesman totals SRT-4 and almost kills customer... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is the LINK I can't believe how much of an idiot this salesman was. This is one reason I ...

Salesman totals SRT-4 and almost kills customer...

Here is the LINK

I can't believe how much of an idiot this salesman was. This is one reason I don't feel comfortable in the passanger seat of a performance car. Some people don't comprehend that you are responsible for the life of another human being when you have passengers. I pray for this guys full recovery but I have the feeling that this guy will own a car that is a lot nicer than an SRT-4 when this is all said and done with.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IDIOTS!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking at the interior of that car, with all of the blood on the headliner; well, let's just say that I'm shocked that the guy is alive and well enough to be writing on the internet. The pic of him with the tube coming out of his head made me shudder...

I'm like you; I'm a terrible passenger in a performance car, at least if someone's trying to show off.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow....he is one lucky ****. I hate being a passenger. I feel so out of control.

Not only do car salesman not know crap about the cars, I guess they do not know how to drive them either

Glad the guy is not more seriously injured and hope he makes a full recovery.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Ow! That looks painful.

I always drive a lot more "calmly" when I have passengers. Not that I'm a crazy man when alone, but I tone it down to "average" levels. Scaring passengers is not a good thing. Almost killing them is very much not a good thing.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Originally posted by vtjim
    Ow! That looks painful.

I always drive a lot more "calmly" when I have passengers. Not that I'm a crazy man when alone, but I tone it down to "average" levels. Scaring passengers is not a good thing. Almost killing them is very much not a good thing.
    Same with me.

Its one think to seriously injure yourself. But when you have passengers in your car , you are responible for there lifes.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Nice to see that the guy is gonna be ok.

Originally posted by trainrex
    I hate being a passenger. I feel so out of control.
    I feel the same way, except for with one of my friends. I dont know why, but i'm fine when he drives, and all nervous when im a passenger with anyone else. He says the same of me so I think you have to find people with a compatible driving style.
    I created my avatar.

I am quite possibly the worst passenger in the world. I step on imaginary brakes, try and lean into turns...basically a PITA for the driver. For that reason, I seem to drive alot. Oh well.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

I am so thankful that he is alright. DAMN what a dumb salesmen...well I guess now I know how scared my girlfriend feels in the car.

Lesson learned

Sad to say it because it really sucks he got mess up. But, he won the lottery.

WRX
    That's gonna be one rich kid! I hope he recovers quickly and doesn't have many permanent scars.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

That really sucks. The guy is lucky to be alive. I think people need to realize the salesman is a person too. He made a mistake. Everyday, people get into car accidents just like this guy did. He made a mistake, and got into an accident. It doesn't make it right or mean he was driving safely, it just means he is human. Hopefully, the guy in those pictures is ok and continues to recover as best he can.

Originally posted by 2001S4
    That really sucks. The guy is lucky to be alive. I think people need to realize the salesman is a person too. He made a mistake. Everyday, people get into car accidents just like this guy did. He made a mistake, and got into an accident. It doesn't make it right or mean he was driving safely, it just means he is human. Hopefully, the guy in those pictures is ok and continues to recover as best he can.
    yup.... what he said.....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Wow, that is pretty awful.

This reminds me of when I was test driving an Evo8 this past summer. The salesman took a right hand onramp wayyy too fast for the car and it began to oversteer towards the guard rail to the left of the car. Luckily he recovered it (barely) and thats when the obscenities started. I let that guy have it, saying he almost killed me etc.. I will never drive in a performance car with the dealer in the drivers seat...ever. It is not worth my life, or anyone elses.

Best wishes to that guy, sounds like he got lucky (if you could call it that..).
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

how do you get in to that link??? when i click it, it needs a login and password. Post pix in the thread if u can. Thanx
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.