Inflicting Pain on Civics

This is a discussion on Inflicting Pain on Civics within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving in the middle lane of a local highway when I noticed three cars pass me at a ...

Inflicting Pain on Civics

I was driving in the middle lane of a local highway when I noticed three cars pass me at a high rate of speed, weaving through moderate traffic. The last two were a Tiburon and a Blue Civic with a can in back. They were traveling together.
    I wasn't particularly fond of the way the Civic drove up the ass of the car on the right and cut me off with inches to spare, so I tracked him down and managed to get next to him when he was trapped behind some cars leaving the highway. (His weaving skills were not phat enough to get the open middle lane apparently.)
    Ran up next to him and braked hard to come even, left the car in 3rd gear around 55mph and held it until he downshifted and took the bait. Ate him up instantly and ran third gear up near redline with a good amount of car lengths between him and I.
    Sad, I know but what it was there and I took it. He was a good sport about it.

P.S. I need to get faster though. Someone give me a clear cut recipie for the next step? I'm a cobb stage 2. I'm thinking VF34? plus injectors/tune/fuel pump, and leaving the stock intercooler.
    Last edited by cyrilgrey; 01-11-2004 at 09:52 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

racing civics? come on, what are you in high school? pick on someone your own size
    03 Artic Blue Pearl Acura RSX Type S:

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    He asked for it.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[