Raced an AUDI RS6 - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Raced an AUDI RS6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i dunno about the is430, but prolly not. and i drive an 02' m3 roadster, i barely fit into the ...

i dunno about the is430, but prolly not. and i drive an 02' m3 roadster, i barely fit into the peice of....german perfection, but it is by far no german perfection. my wrx has 240 at the wheels an ive run the two atleast 5 or 6 different times, the m3 is fast, but not rs6 fast, i cant even understand how you would think that. theres only a deficit of like 117hp an a heep of torque between the two. weight plays a much bigger rol from a stop. the audis extra 500 pound heft is more than taken care of by the extra 117hp, that is like motorcycle power to weight

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 2001S4
    RS6>>>> New M3 in all aspects
    Shouldn't you be comparing the RS6 to the M5.... seem more comparable. RS6 and M3 are completely different automobiles.

and P.S. polar,

You dont drive an 02' M3 roadster, because there is no such thing as an M3 roadster.

Please choose from the following.
    M Coupe
    M Roadster
    M3 Coupe
    M3 Convert.
    M5 Sedan
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

my bad i was thinking about the modded 2.7t claiming 320 crank...

I have no idea what kind of wheel hp a RS6 has...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

the wheel hp is about 335 on the rs6

Originally posted by Hipswnger2

and P.S. polar,

You dont drive an 02' M3 roadster, because there is no such thing as an M3 roadster.

M Coupe
    M Roadster
    M3 Coupe
    M3 Convert.
    M5 Sedan
    ill take m roadster for 50 dollars you smart ass....

Originally posted by STLWRX69

the margin would be greater if the bmw was an auto...

an M3 equipped with the SMG auto would be just as worthy as a stick (98% all scenarios)
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by POLAR
    ill take m roadster for 50 dollars you smart ass....

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    an M3 equipped with the SMG auto would be just as worthy as a stick (98% all scenarios)
    My G/F's dad has an M3 convert. with the SMG auto... It is fast, crisp, and smooth. SMG auto not any slower then 6sp. Its nice, but I cant deal with not having a clutch.
    Last edited by Hipswnger2; 03-13-2004 at 09:28 PM.
    All show and no go . . .

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)

Shouldn't you be comparing the RS6 to the M5.... seem more comparable. RS6 and M3 are completely different automobiles.

and P.S. polar,

M Coupe
    M Roadster
    M3 Coupe
    M3 Convert.
    M5 Sedan
    No I shouldn't be comparing the RS6 to an M5 because the people in THIS thread were comparing the RS6 to the M3. They even went as far as saying the M3 was greater and faster than an RS6. I made MY statement based on those comments. Did you read the whole thread?

Yes I did read the whole thread,did you? This is shown by the fact that I have been an active participant in this thread since near its beginning.

... and by "shouldnt YOU be comparing the M5 to the RS6"... i was using (you) as a general you... as in (you guys).

I also stated that the M5 and RS6 are more comparable, which is why they should be compared.

Im trying to make it known that apples and bananas are being compared... kinda anyway.

Dont get your panties in a bunch... just trying to expand on the topic.
    All show and no go . . .

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)

Yes I did read the whole thread,did you? This is shown by the fact that I have been an active participant in this thread since near its beginning.

... and by "shouldnt YOU be comparing the M5 to the RS6"... i was using (you) as a general you... as in (you guys).

I also stated that the M5 and RS6 are more comparable, which is why they should be compared.

Im trying to make it known that apples and bananas are being compared... kinda anyway.

Dont get your panties in a bunch... just trying to expand on the topic.
    You quoted me before commenting. Had you been talking to "everyone" you would not have quoted anyone. At least that is how I see it. Anyway, apples don't always have to be compared to apples. If someone wants to compare a corvette to a hummer, it is a valid comparison. They have different purposes, but you can still compare them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.