Stage 2 WRX vs. EVO - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Stage 2 WRX vs. EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by swipe112 Cobb Stage 2 Evo 0-60 mph 4.65 s 4.94 s 1/4 mile 13.50 s @ 103.59 ...

Originally posted by swipe112
    Cobb Stage 2 Evo
    0-60 mph 4.65 s 4.94 s
    1/4 mile 13.50 s @ 103.59 mph 13.53 s @ 101.36 mph

END of discussion.......

WRX KILA,
    You need to get a life man. It's a damn car. I feel like you're one of those guys who's entire worth and self esteem lie on how much hp your car can put down.....grow up.
    NOT REALLY I am not horse power hungry. I apologized already and you guys are still carrying on. OK the WRX is the fastest car in the world. OK the end.
    Long Live King Evo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol

Whoa WRX KILA is pretty sure of himself. Damm you guess are really jumping down his throat. It reminds me of the good ol days of Chevy vs Ford. Gentleman we should just enjoy our vehicles, The Wrx started it all for us, its because the Wrx did so well here, the StI and Evo were brought over. They are all good cars in there own rights. The Sti with its awesome out the box power, and the Evo with its handling and braking. Fellas just be easy.

I Support ClubWRX
    Err, everyone here for the most part agrees that the Evo, STi and even the lowly WRX are all great and fun cars. The only one who has said otherwise in this thread is "WRX KILA", who says it with his very screen name.

Imagine, if you will, if I went to Evom.net, and established a screen that said "Evo Kila", then with a post count of 1, started spouting off crap about how Evos must fear my Stage 2 WRX, that if one of you Evo drivers sees a modded WRX, you should just pull off the road, 'cause it's over. This is an act called "trolling". It contributes nothing to the forum that it is being posted on; its only purpose is to evoke a negative reaction.

Since I would have no history of positively participating in the forum, and my very purpose from the get-go seems to be to badmouth the very car that Evom.net discusses....well, I have to guess that I wouldn't be welcome.

If this guy had come here with sincere questions or comments, then he would have been welcomed here, regardless of what kind of car he drives. To be fair, he has apologized. Maybe he's much younger than me, and all the trashtalk is normal for his age group. I don't know. I don't care.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

^^^ Great post.

Smile Re: Re: ME KILL WRX 4 FuN

Originally posted by Shard
    I totally agree. I hate my car so much. If only it was evo fast...

Why god must my life suck!?...
    Again I am sorry If i offended any one on this forum. I will never post here again. I will ban myself from this site. How Come Shard did not mind. I was only Joking. You guys take this thing too seriously. I am not a Horse power Junkie. I love cars period. Like I said I almost brought an Imprezza. You Guys on this site need to loosen up and dont take things too seriously. I know that out there there is a WRX waiting to pounce on me, and if that happens Big deal. You win Some you lose some. AGAIN MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES. Have a wonderful time with your WRX's.
    Wrx Kila has left the building.
    Last edited by WRX KILA; 01-13-2004 at 09:46 AM.
    Long Live King Evo.

Re: BTW

Originally posted by WRX KILA
    By the way I went to a Subaru dealer and got the STI Brochure. I noticed that on the rally car the intercooler is placed up front. On the production car its up top. Why would Subaru place it on top knowing that it would be better up front. HMM Think about that.
    They did think about it. Have you ever looked at the repair cost for the EVO compared to the STi. The EVO is extremely expensive to repair. Even in a crash test from behind the EVO cost thousands more to repair?

i think i'd just like to point out to the EVO guys who are continuing to "bash" or whatever they are doing....

if the WRX was running 19 PSI STOCK (like the EVO) then you probably wouldn't have anything to say against it...

*note: i have been up for 2 days, i probably have no idea that i am even writing this... oh yeah and i skipped through page 2... so BLAH

Re: Re: Re: ME KILL WRX 4 FuN

Originally posted by WRX KILA
    Again I am sorry If i offended any one on this forum. I will never post here again. I will ban myself from this site. How Come Shard did not mind. I was only Joking. You guys take this thing too seriously. I am not a Horse power Junkie. I love cars period. Like I said I almost brought an Imprezza. You Guys on this site need to loosen up and dont take things too seriously. I know that out there there is a WRX waiting to pounce on me, and if that happens Big deal. You win Some you lose some. AGAIN MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES. Have a wonderful time with your WRX's.
    Wrx Kila has left the building.
    Well he did apologize, Maybe we should give him a break and move on.
    "If it ain't going fast it ain't going"

Originally posted by EvilCerealBoX
    i think i'd just like to point out to the EVO guys who are continuing to "bash" or whatever they are doing....

if the WRX was running 19 PSI STOCK (like the EVO) then you probably wouldn't have anything to say against it...

*note: i have been up for 2 days, i probably have no idea that i am even writing this... oh yeah and i skipped through page 2... so BLAH
    Once again, the evo does not run 19psi stock. It spikes to 19, then levels off to 16. This is one of the biggest misconceptions out there.

I Support ClubWRX
    16psi from the factory is still a respectable boost! I'm running 16psi, but only because of a reflashed ECU!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.