STi VS M3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi VS M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so, today at like 2 or 3 in the morning, i went to taco bell with my brothers and some ...

STi VS M3

so, today at like 2 or 3 in the morning, i went to taco bell with my brothers and some friends. there was like 5 other cars there. the guy with the black STi, i know him, he raced an M3 from roll and lost. he raced from the whole and won. they pull up again and then the guy in the M3 says he has no tread... which i call bs on that, b/c if you can afford 60K on a car then have 400$ or way less to buy tires. i was gonna record it but i didnt have my digi cam.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

M3 tires are probably closer to $300 a piece.

from a dig, even a stage 2/3 WRX should lunch an E46

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    those e46s would take a stock STi from a roll, but from a dig the STi should be able to hold it off until they're going pretty fast.
    2003 SRT-4

the STi had him for the whole way down and had like 6 or more cars on him!!! that guy is a woos! he was saying that hes a badass b/c he won from a roll, he put the STi in disadvantage so he said now from a roll ill put u in disadvantage. when the guy in the STi was way ahead i screamed out "thats an STi, thats a real ****ing car!" everyone just turned back and was where did u come from...

WRX
    haha nerdOwn4g3!

j/k
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Originally posted by WRX
    haha nerdOwn4g3!

j/k
    nerdownage? how so?

WRX
    Originally posted by 02WrXsTi
    i screamed out "thats an STi, thats a real ****ing car!" everyone just turned back and was where did u come from...
    ^^^
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

ohh LOL! i just wanted to prove that 60k for a car and you cant even afford tires and the STi is half the freakin price.

Well, some people like to pose....

STi wins from a stop hands down. M3 wins on the HIGHWAY hands down. I would rather have the STi. But the guy in the m3 gets more p****.

Originally posted by STiguy
    STi wins from a stop hands down. M3 wins on the HIGHWAY hands down. I would rather have the STi. But the guy in the m3 gets more p****.
    EXACTLY
    '03 PSM WRX Stg 4 <---SOLD
    '04 G35 coupe<-----MY NEW CAR

thats tru. i give the guy props but i mean dont make excuses when u lose, b/c when the guy in the STi lost he wasnt saying anything stupid... the M3 is too expensive if not i would get it.

Re: STi VS M3

so, today at like 2 or 3 in the morning, i went to taco bell with my brothers and some friends. there was like 5 other cars there. the guy with the black STi, i know him, he raced an M3 from roll and lost. he raced from the whole and won. they pull up again and then the guy in the M3 says he has no tread... which i call bs on that, b/c if you can afford 60K on a car then have 400$ or way less to buy tires. i was gonna record it but i didnt have my digi cam.
    Taco Bell at 2 or 3 in the morning? You certainly know how to live...

we went for the really small meet thing, not to eat food. we had already ate before we left over there. and im trying to have a good childhood, i wanna learn alot and make mistakes now so when im older i know what to do so i dont do it anymore.

we went for the really small meet thing, not to eat food. we had already ate before we left over there. and im trying to have a good childhood, i wanna learn alot and make mistakes now so when im older i know what to do so i dont do it anymore.
    and eating at Taco Bell in the middle of the night is an excellent step in that direction! Have a spicy bean burrito for me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast