20g WRX vs. Mazda 6 ???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 20g WRX vs. Mazda 6 ??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hahaha, I was just riding around tonight and saw a YELLOW 6 in front of me and stayed at my ...

20g WRX vs. Mazda 6 ???

Hahaha, I was just riding around tonight and saw a YELLOW 6 in front of me and stayed at my current speed (3over posted) I slowly passed them and then they began to pace me. I looked at my buddy and smiled. then we get caught at a red light together. I am doing nothing but sitting there. This guy in the back seat of the 6 yells at my closed window and says "hey!...hey!" I rolled down my window and said yeah.... He said whats that little thing got in it....Me, "ah, just a 4 cylinder"....Him,"ah you any got nuthin,(tells the driver to punch it". Now I am really not into street racing at all but what the hell I mean this race would end VERY quickly. So, the Mazda jumps. I plant my foot in first, slam second perfectly, and by 3/4 through 2nd they are a good 5 or 6 cars back....HAHAHA I laughed my ass off. I pulled into Mc Donalds to turn around and they had to stop at a light right next to me. Every single person in the car(4 of them) were staring at me and my passenger with their mouths open. Haha, it was great.

To pull almost 6 cars on someone before you are even 5 miles an hour over posted(35mph) speed limit is FUN.

RJ
    Last edited by eightballrj; 01-10-2004 at 01:02 AM.
    Car for sale for 13,500 with 60k on the car an 18k on the motor/tranny(Silver Sedan with 5spd)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: 20g WRX vs. Mazda 6 ???

Originally posted by eightballrj
    To pull almost 6 cars on someone before you are even 5 miles an hour over posted(35mph) speed limit is FUN.

RJ
    YES, it is.

Forced Performance 8cm TD05H-20g
    V7 STi 6 speed
    Utec Stage IV+
    Blitz FMIC
    TXS upipe and TBE with RFL-Ti muffler
    Soon with progressive meth inj sys(pm me if you are interested)

That's a nice setup. Methane injection? You have my attention.

-Jim

I meant methanol....but either way I still have it in a box until I can get my wideband to log correctly, haha. Thanks for the compliment! The guy that yelled out the window was obviously drunk too so that made it even funnier. But, I love the way those cars look!! Anyways thanks again!

RJ
    Car for sale for 13,500 with 60k on the car an 18k on the motor/tranny(Silver Sedan with 5spd)

is ur WRX tuned?
    u must be over 350 hp to the wheels on pumped with that 20g.

can u post ur dyno graph? if possible.

thanks.
    2002 WRX silver
    -281HP/258TQ @ 16 psi

I meant methanol....but either way I still have it in a box until I can get my wideband to log correctly, haha. Thanks for the compliment! The guy that yelled out the window was obviously drunk too so that made it even funnier. But, I love the way those cars look!! Anyways thanks again!

RJ
    Having driven the 6 and the RX-8 back to back, the RX-8 is the only new Mazda that has my total respect. I want to test drive a 3 wagon though.

-Jim

I Support ClubWRX
    Mazda 3 is nice, IMO.

Back on topic...whoah nice setup with the 20g. That is a beefy unit. Good kill on the tools in their 15.8 second car.

eightball: ever been to the track with that? Sounds good for low 12s at least...
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Damn! That is the setup i want right there!

My setup is similar to yours, but I make do with a slightly smaller snail (1820), and a 5 speed....

I do have an alcohol injection system wired in, but it isn't tuned yet...

Nice run!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Mazda 6 is a very nice car. When I test drove the six cylinder, the engine was very quiet and smooth. However, I was not impressed with the low end power at all. I believe it uses a slightly tuned Ford Duratec motor, which never really impressed me much either.

Haha, well really and truly I have no dyno numbers or track times. I hope to get tuned on the alky injection in the near future. I just have to come up with the funds. If anyone wants to contribute to the get eightballrj tuned fund...send funds via Paypal to eightballrj@aol.com, LOL. But, track times will probably never come at least until I can get a rear diff that is worth a crap. I have gone threw 2 already and dont wanna go through another at least until I can save up enough to get a good one.

RJ

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

RJ
    aww man, I thought you meant methane injection also...I thought you rigged up some intake system to go into your seat under your ass and you would just power it with your farts.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    aww man, I thought you meant methane injection also...I thought you rigged up some intake system to go into your seat under your ass and you would just power it with your farts.
    Hey! You stole my idea!
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Methane injection....detontation....blown ass gasket= instant seat heater. Haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.