z06 vs m3 vid!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on z06 vs m3 vid! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; don't think this is a repost! http://tunersdatabase.com/maxbimmer/m3vsz06.mpg...

z06 vs m3 vid!

don't think this is a repost!

http://tunersdatabase.com/maxbimmer/m3vsz06.mpg
    03 wrx built 205 fpred...423whp 93oct 556whp c16
    04 sti white with gold rims. now with the fp3586r turbo...anyone wanna play? 750whp either way it's fast!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice vid, but that Vette driver sux! He was spinning his tires for a good 60ft or more. Notice the fishtail?
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Hehe... id say hes a pretty good driver not to hit anything... Do you realize that car had enough power to burn the tires halfway thru 2nd gear.... C5's usually do a great job of hooking up, my guess is that either the tires were cold, and the intial wheelspin resulted. If that car hooks, that e46 has got another thing comin.

Nitto drag radials solve this relatively easily.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

^^^My point exactly.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    Hehe... id say hes a pretty good driver not to hit anything... Do you realize that car had enough power to burn the tires halfway thru 2nd gear.... C5's usually do a great job of hooking up, my guess is that either the tires were cold, and the intial wheelspin resulted. If that car hooks, that e46 has got another thing comin.

Nitto drag radials solve this relatively easily.
    lol, yep. I was visiting my buddy who owns a muffler shop, and we were standing outside talking, facing the stoplight about 100 ft away. We spot a yellow z06 at the light, so I point at it, and the driver sees me. Then he figures he would show me what he could do, so on green, he lays into it and gets fully sideways, and starts sliding towards us!! He straightened out right before he got to us and then took off, but damn it was scary!
    2003 SRT-4

anyone know who won?

Originally posted by BlueSubie02
    anyone know who won?
    The M3. Notice the blinking hazards?
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

why
    Anyone ever try to launch a C5? A friend of mine has one and I have driven it quite a bit. They are not easy cars to launch. On the flip side. that dude in the Vette did suck.
    2004 WRX wagon

I know some of those guys. It was 1 Deg celcius outside that night. The vette has goodyear tires that suck in the cold. There were 4 runs I think and the vette one three

If the Vette guy could launch I bet he would have won every time IMO.

nice vid

Good vid...man besides the race itself..check out the HID vs. standard Halogens of the Z06...night and day. I miss my HID's from my 2001.5 S4. I will upgrade mine eventually but still need to buy that FMIC and later rebuild of my engine 150K+ miles on my 92' UrS4.

"Go Fast...Dont just look" it is my motto...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.