Raced friends 1994 Mustang GT Gold Edition
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Raced friends 1994 Mustang GT Gold Edition within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I dont know what the Gold Edition means...but it was freaking fast . Off the line i got a half ...

Raced friends 1994 Mustang GT Gold Edition

I dont know what the Gold Edition means...but it was freaking fast . Off the line i got a half car lead. 1st and 2nd gear we were basically even. But late in 2nd he started pulling, i was scared, i Shifted into third and started to crawl away. I stoped at about 80 or 90? not sure, but i had barelly enough room to squeeze in front of him, we raced on a country road and a hill was coming up, so i didnt wanna take ANY chances, and i went in front of him a clear 1/4 mile before the hill. Anyways, i thought those 94's were slow... Car-Stats.com says its quarter mile is in 15.7, but that is bull****. Because i raced an MR2 and pulled from him MUCH more, and the MR2 does it in 15.1. Friend said he bought his mustang from someone and doesnt think anything is done to it. Im gonna race him again on the highway soon and try to get a better launch. Im thinkign 3rd gear will keep pulling until i go into 4th, then ill be ****ed, but i hope to get a 2 car lead next time at the end of the race when we shut down. Anyone have similar races against 1994 GT's?

-Bobby D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

He probably has gears. Those help alot!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.