need help

This is a discussion on need help within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i'm doing a school project and what i have to do is present a topic that focuses on a cause. ...

need help

i'm doing a school project and what i have to do is present a topic that focuses on a cause. well, for support, i need to find that link where they showed that fake car accident. the one in brazil that had like a ferrari in it and lots of gruesome pix. it was shown here on clubwrx.net in this particular topic -wrx vs. the world-. but i can't find it anymore. can anyone help me? please?
    mr5parkle- 24/7R
    2001 Acura 3.2 CL Silver
    2004 Subaru WRX STi (upcomming spring)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Danger's (Very Graphic Pictures of People)
    i think this is the thread you are looking for....

I never heard anything about it being fake... was it? What are your sources?
    2002 WRX Sedan - 2000 Mazda Miata
    Do us all a favor: work on learning how to drive your car before adding more power. Pretty please.

I don't think that it was fake... but some of the pictures do look a little wierd. I don't know anything about its origins i just post the link for MrSparkle.

i posted it

I was the person who posted it. Since i've talked to some people i've heard the rumor that it was staged also. The rumor is that the brazilian government faked the crash (somehow, i don't know how without killing someone) and used cadavers for the bodies. This was supposedly to discourage speeding. I find it hard to believe that you could fake a car crash at 180 mph in broad daylight. But you never know. For anybody that hasn't seen these pictures i suggest that you prepare your stomach as even if they're fake they are still incredibly graphic. Anyway here's the link again: http://www.amplus.com.br/crashed/ferrari/ferrari1.htm
    autobahn storming scooby