Freeway speed GSX KILL.

This is a discussion on Freeway speed GSX KILL. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It was raining lightly and i ran across a GSX. It looked like a 93-94 maybe, before they had the ...

Freeway speed GSX KILL.

It was raining lightly and i ran across a GSX. It looked like a 93-94 maybe, before they had the giant wing but that same body style. Anyhow it was pretty fixed up looked like a Greddy like cat back at least, nice set of springs and alot of body work. (Conditons are horrible humid and hot drizzling, boosting only up too about .094 Mka...14psi or so i estimate)

Anyway so we kinda size each other up doing 65 i hit it in fourth and acceled past him and let him catchup. Just after that he took off hard and so did I, 70 to 90 WOT by 80 i just walked 2-3 car lengths away, it was soo sweeeet.

02 rally blue
    factory boost guage
    3/16" vaccum hose connector

p.s octane boost in 1/2 tank gas

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill with the GSX. but watch it, racing in the rain at hwy speeds is REALLY dangerous. make sure there was noone around you, and u had CLEAR road in front and behind you.
    My02 WRB WRX
    Go Hokies!

Yeah your right about the rain....just coulnt resist first race in the wrx. And i NEVER see GSX's around here.