Thank you WilliamG and mods!

This is a discussion on Thank you WilliamG and mods! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know being a mod is a thankless job but I for one appreciate you and the other mods keeping ...

Thank you WilliamG and mods!

I know being a mod is a thankless job but I for one appreciate you and the other mods keeping this a sane forum!! I come from a site that forbids a mod to lock a thread and things get way out of hand and the regulars get pissed and the trolls have fun. Most of the members here are very mature as well which also makes this place great. The best example is when that n00b came in here and posted a thread about "which car is better: import or domestic". It could have easily started a wildfire but a few of the members here along with myself took control and hi-jacked that baby with authority and talked about our modded fruits, LOL (thread was hillarious!) Did you all know that erb0t's cat in his avatar is 2x faster because of that lime helmet he is wearing?!?! LOL, good stuff!!

Again, THANKS!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No problemo!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    No problemo

In fact.....locking threads is what I enjoy most.
    2010 SSM STI