How a WRX prevented me from being killed.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How a WRX prevented me from being killed. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So there I was, about to have my balls broken for being late for class. I just parked my WRX ...

How a WRX prevented me from being killed.

So there I was, about to have my balls broken for being late for class. I just parked my WRX in the parking garage and was heading toward school. This involves crossing two streets at an intersection (a diagonal crosswalk may explain what I am getting at.) About to cross for the first time the light turned yellow. I decided to cross the other way getting an awesome reaction time into the crosswalk when the light turned green.

As I am starring at the other light waiting to launch out into the intersection, a nice looking WRX with some goodies catches my eye as it parks down the street. While I am trying to figure out if he has a FMIC, my light turns green. I miss this by a second or two and think: “see you wasted precious seconds getting to class because you are a car junkie.” No sooner had I thought this and literally had one foot in the air about to step into the crosswalk, when a car blows the red light at 45 MPH. If my foot had been down I would have been hit.

Once the mini-reel of my life finished I became aware of other pedestrians inquiring about my health. I assured them I was OK, actually a senior women seemed to be more shaken then I was.

Who knew obsessing over WRX’s was good for my health. Note: This happened about a month ago.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whoa, thats crazy

What would Jesus drive?

I guess we know now.

-Jim

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    wow...

hopefully you havent seen the movie final destination...

IF you did your time will come!!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Originally posted by Jack
    wow...

IF you did your time will come!!
    Now thats freaky!
    04 SVT Lightning

WRX
    you should've gone over and hugged that guy's car for saving your life!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Originally posted by Jack
    wow...
    Hehehe, I was thinking about that movie w/ Brad Pitt (Joe Black? or sumth'n) where he's creamed by the bus. Definitly scary though.

TR

sssseven dayssss........

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    fvcking inconsiderate red light runners...if he had hit you, not only would he have ended your life, but he likely would have ended his own as well, by becoming a rotting in jail lowlife.

glad you're ok!!
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.