Beat a gt stang

This is a discussion on Beat a gt stang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on my way to eat lunch with my family and was driving west on 92nd (for you that ...

Beat a gt stang

I was on my way to eat lunch with my family and was driving west on 92nd (for you that know the area of westminster in colo) the light turns red at 92nd and Sheridan and a red gt mustang pulls up next to me (I would have to guess it was a 2002 or 2003 it looked like the newer body style) I notice him because he pulls up the the stop light like a complete jerk. I look over at him before you know it he rolls down both his windows looks at me and is laughing and then turns his stero up and his is out blasting me (and yes my windows were up I thought about rolling mine down just to piss him off but I didn't) SO we are still at the light and he starts to rev his engine and starts laughing again (I don't know if he new anything about my car or if he thought I was just some wanna be fast import, by the way I have an sti w/ turbo back exhaust and blitz bov) So I rolled up a little closer to the crosswalk he follows I do it again and he follows. So the light turns green and we are off (at least I was) I had one of my best launches well you can here him burning his tires I was a good couple of cars on him I got into third and he gave up he pulled into the same lane I was in and slowed down.

One of my first good kills

Sorry for the long post

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on your kill

I hate how ppl think the wrx and STi is rice trash...I guess they have to learn the hard way!!! Nice kill!!

whats up with mustang owners laughing at our cars? i rolled up to a newer gt mustang yesterday with 2 young looking guys in the car and they both kept laughing. i knew it was on and i have always wanted to run one. i ended up beating him by about a fender (i know, not much but my car is a 4eat with a ebc set at 16.5 psi). to say the least i think they were a bit surprised and i was as well. it made my day to say i ate a v8.

Good kill. Not all Stang owners are like that, but the ones that are will have to learn one by one, car length by car length.

BTW, i think that the STI's look pretty tough, but the black ones just scream race me.
    Not all who wander are lost

Agreed, not all Stang owners are bad. Hell, I swore up & down I'd never own anything but a Mustang but I traded one of them for a WRX. Can't be that bad can I? Go read my story that I'm about to post: WRX vs. Mach 1

This is funny

So I just signed on for the first time in a couple of days and this is the private message I have in my box and this is the direct qoute from 0 so fast

"why is it that you think your so fast? i drive a camero z28 and it will beat a 4 banger any day. you car sounds like a pissed off bummbel bee,too"

now this is me writing this in my post I don't ever think that I claimed my car was fast I posted a kill that I got and now I have some z28 talkin sh!t to me. I am dumbfounded and the best part is in his sig line it says "camero z28 but looking for wrx, sti or evo"
    I thought to myself what the F@#! here he is talking sh!t to me and does not even have the balls to post this for all to see he sends me a private meaage and than says he will beat my 4 banger anyday but yet he is looking to buy a 4 banger and he is on a 4 banger forum and he is talkin crap.

Sorry I thought I would post his response for him since he could not do it and YES I just wanted to vent

I guess a Camaro is a horse, which is a Stang in a way...so vent, we'll side with you.
    Not all who wander are lost

Re: This is funny

Originally posted by subbysti
    So I just signed on for the first time in a couple of days and this is the private message I have in my box and this is the direct qoute from 0 so fast

"why is it that you think your so fast? i drive a camero z28 and it will beat a 4 banger any day. you car sounds like a pissed off bummbel bee,too"

now this is me writing this in my post I don't ever think that I claimed my car was fast I posted a kill that I got and now I have some z28 talkin sh!t to me. I am dumbfounded and the best part is in his sig line it says "camero z28 but looking for wrx, sti or evo"
    I thought to myself what the F@#! here he is talking sh!t to me and does not even have the balls to post this for all to see he sends me a private meaage and than says he will beat my 4 banger anyday but yet he is looking to buy a 4 banger and he is on a 4 banger forum and he is talkin crap.

Sorry I thought I would post his response for him since he could not do it and YES I just wanted to vent
    Sounds like a case of a Domestic Ricer or an E-Thug!
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by YeloFvr
    Congrats on your kill
    2003 SRT-4