women in honda? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on women in honda? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow wrxout are you serious? man you need to seriously get some sense knocked into your dumb ass thick skull....

Banned
    wow wrxout are you serious? man you need to seriously get some sense knocked into your dumb ass thick skull.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

O so fast, you should lay off of him. People still like him better than you.

I also think that criticizing peoples' English in a forum is lame. I used to do it a long time ago, and at some point realized it was pointless and immature.

I've known some brilliant mechanics and technicians who couldn't spell for crap. Did I make fun of them for it? No. While I was reading books, they were fixing and building cars. It's just a difference of background. I'll politely endure a post lacking punctuation if I can discern anything useful from it.

WRXout: Don't let any of them bug you too much. You'll catch alot of this in life, so get used to it. Someday you'll be the one giving a rookie a hard time.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Judas
    I also think that criticizing peoples' English in a forum is lame. I used to do it a long time ago, and at some point realized it was pointless and immature.
    I generally don't take the time to criticize either bad english or "internet-speak" on the forum. I just don't bother reading it. It hurts my head...

As a rule of life, though, people will tend to take you more seriously, and treat you better if you are well-spoken and articulate. I don't claim to be either, but I try...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I As a rule of life, though, people will tend to take you more seriously, and treat you better if you are well-spoken and articulate. I don't claim to be either, but I try...
    Precisely... I think this is especially important on an Internet forum where your only form of contact with people is through the written word.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123