civic rice- what were they thinking? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on civic rice- what were they thinking? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so here is what I can tell so far- Most of the products are from big honda names like ...

Okay, so here is what I can tell so far-

Most of the products are from big honda names like Ractive that charge big dough for fluff. He also has some JDM stuff like a skyline body kit (if you believe that). Apparently, this car is over $100Gs if you count the origionally purchase price. Yeah, it could be a lot of labor charges too. You'll also notice that he's just got a LOT of crap. I'd be willing to bet he has MORE GAUGES than his turbo puts out PSI. I find the car just a tad tacky myself. No small wonder he has no sponsors- he's got a ridiculous amount of $$$ invested and no trophys or big 1/4 mile times to boast of. We'll see, i haven't got any e-mail yet...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha.... it's sad to see someone waste so much money making their car look even more ugly. I rather drive a stock Civic than to be rolling around in that rice out one getting laughed at. Also, I can't believe there are people bidding on it....
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

I'll give him this- nice wheels and killer brakes. I think the engine could have some potential but he didn't list any form of engine management. Hmmm... also I didn't notice any drivetrain enhancements. I'd take a stock civic with those brakes, some of the suspension and engine stuff, he just went crazy. Yes, it is sad. And BTW, I am not a civic or a Honda hater, heck I'd like to have a civic to keep miles off of the REX. But i wouldn't rice it out.

Um Engine mods, anyone!?!?!

Does anyone else notice the lack of thousands of dollars of engine mods!?!?!?

I mean, its a Greddy turbo kit for sh#ts sake. WIDELY available and AFFORDABLE!!!. No internal modifications, is the engine even built? My good friend had a Drag stage III kit on his SI total invested after the purchase of the car was only near 10-15k with complete built engine, trans, driveline.

I am guessing this guy spent 93k for body work?!
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Greddy: EGT, Boost, Oil Press Gauges
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

it looks nice but why did he not buy lets say a wrx? and mod it hehe and i think he put way to much mnoey into it...
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Wannabe's tip of the month:
    Never put a new collar on a dead dog.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Wannabe
    Wannabe's tip of the month:
    Never put a new collar on a dead dog.