civic rice- what were they thinking? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on civic rice- what were they thinking? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay, so here is what I can tell so far- Most of the products are from big honda names like ...

Okay, so here is what I can tell so far-

Most of the products are from big honda names like Ractive that charge big dough for fluff. He also has some JDM stuff like a skyline body kit (if you believe that). Apparently, this car is over $100Gs if you count the origionally purchase price. Yeah, it could be a lot of labor charges too. You'll also notice that he's just got a LOT of crap. I'd be willing to bet he has MORE GAUGES than his turbo puts out PSI. I find the car just a tad tacky myself. No small wonder he has no sponsors- he's got a ridiculous amount of $$$ invested and no trophys or big 1/4 mile times to boast of. We'll see, i haven't got any e-mail yet...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha.... it's sad to see someone waste so much money making their car look even more ugly. I rather drive a stock Civic than to be rolling around in that rice out one getting laughed at. Also, I can't believe there are people bidding on it....
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

I'll give him this- nice wheels and killer brakes. I think the engine could have some potential but he didn't list any form of engine management. Hmmm... also I didn't notice any drivetrain enhancements. I'd take a stock civic with those brakes, some of the suspension and engine stuff, he just went crazy. Yes, it is sad. And BTW, I am not a civic or a Honda hater, heck I'd like to have a civic to keep miles off of the REX. But i wouldn't rice it out.

Um Engine mods, anyone!?!?!

Does anyone else notice the lack of thousands of dollars of engine mods!?!?!?

I mean, its a Greddy turbo kit for sh#ts sake. WIDELY available and AFFORDABLE!!!. No internal modifications, is the engine even built? My good friend had a Drag stage III kit on his SI total invested after the purchase of the car was only near 10-15k with complete built engine, trans, driveline.

I am guessing this guy spent 93k for body work?!
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Greddy: EGT, Boost, Oil Press Gauges
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

it looks nice but why did he not buy lets say a wrx? and mod it hehe and i think he put way to much mnoey into it...
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Wannabe's tip of the month:
    Never put a new collar on a dead dog.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Wannabe
    Wannabe's tip of the month:
    Never put a new collar on a dead dog.
    Thats a good one. I also like the good ol' "you can't polish a turd"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.