Destroyed SRT-4. Ouch. - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Destroyed SRT-4. Ouch. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow, this should make all those who have been dissing on Rex's in favor for SRT-4s think again. downsides of ...

Wow, this should make all those who have been dissing on Rex's in favor for SRT-4s think again.

downsides of a Rex compared to an SRT-4 = a little slower for 4000 bucks more

upsides = AWD, you are much more likely to stay alive in a wreck

not bashing just analyzing
    1967 Camaro
    2002 WRX SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by ihaveadent
    Wow, this should make all those who have been dissing on Rex's in favor for SRT-4s think again.

downsides of a Rex compared to an SRT-4 = a little slower for 4000 bucks more

upsides = AWD, you are much more likely to stay alive in a wreck

not bashing just analyzing

I agree with that, but I think the speed tables get turned around once things get nasty outside.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

yeah of course. i was talking about faster in dry weather straight lines on asphalt.
    1967 Camaro
    2002 WRX SOLD

Re: Re: I can only hope that insurance companies hike rates on these cars!

Originally posted by drizze99
    Thanks.

I blame the parents for a lot of these accidents. There is no kid that can handle a 215whp FWD car with no/little driving experience. I am a parent and I would NEVER let me kid get a SRT-4/WRX/STi/EVO.

yeah if your kid drives it like an a$$hole....i've had my WRX for 2+ years with no incident (i'm 20)
    if the kid is responsible and acts like they have half a freaking brain, i don't see the problem
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

Re: Re: Re: I can only hope that insurance companies hike rates on these cars!

Originally posted by TurboWRX
    yeah if your kid drives it like an a$$hole....i've had my WRX for 2+ years with no incident (i'm 20)
    if the kid is responsible and acts like they have half a freaking brain, i don't see the problem
    I agree. When I was young, --hell, I still am-- I did some stupid stuff with my cars. Now I'm mature enough to recognize this. I drive with a degree of confidence and due care now that I can handle a car with an absurd amount of HP.

The fact of the matter is thing. The Neon is an econobox. The SRT-4 is an econobox with a rocket strapped to it. OPEN WITH CAUTION!

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.