Destroyed SRT-4. Ouch. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Destroyed SRT-4. Ouch. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; at first i thought it was a 20 mph fender bender that caused the damage to the srt-4 heres another ...

at first i thought it was a 20 mph fender bender that caused the damage to the srt-4

heres another messed up srt...

http://srtforums.com/forums/showthre...5&pagenumber=1

almost seems like the roofs are made of plastic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OK, the WRX is like a tank compared to that POS. My lord. I can't believe I drive a first gen neon. It must be a death trap!

-Jim

Originally posted by Judas
    Is ir just me, or does his eye look way beyond bloodshot in that picture...?
    RUPTURED BLOOD VESSEL in the eye. NASTY.

This is the last pic... look carefully, you will see the damage is most on top of the trunk, which mean the car was thrown in the air and hitted this post... I still belive its a miracle Im alive!!!
    I was like, "Is this guy 11 years old?," then I realized all the signs in the pics were in Spanish. PHEW.

-Jim

Do SRT4's even have a crash test rating?

Originally posted by YeloFvr
    Do SRT4's even have a crash test rating?

they get average to poor on every crash test

They don't give them stars, they give them little explosion icons.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

Originally posted by FUNKED1

hahaha

they might be fast little cars but there durability sucks.....i hit some dude going 30 in my wrx ....my bumper is popping out a little thats it hehe go WRX!@ WAAAA
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Originally posted by WRXout
    they might be fast little cars but there durability sucks.....i hit some dude going 30 in my wrx ....my bumper is popping out a little thats it hehe go WRX!@ WAAAA
    WTF? Dude, that car isn't gonna last you a month the way you are headed with it...

Anyone notice that guys license plate? Looks like it says DYNO-something. Wonder what kinda power he'd put down now...
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Originally posted by ryland
    WTF? Dude, that car isn't gonna last you a month the way you are headed with it...

Anyone notice that guys license plate? Looks like it says DYNO-something. Wonder what kinda power he'd put down now...
    Ok, it was not my fault the guy fell asleep and hit a cone then the guy i hit slammed his brakes to late so it was not my fault....thanks for making another asumption....it was a 3 car accident then the first guy fled.

Just because i'm a young person does not mean i do not know how to drive...
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

well, this picture scares me.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby

well, this picture scares me.
    All I'm going to say is that these pics that get posted on here are ALL high speed accidents. I'm not making excuses by any means. I hate seeing pics like this. The WRX does have better crash test ratings than the SRT-4, but I have also seen some pretty messed up WRX's. I think it's safe to say that when you are in an accident (in any car) going 50+mph, the car/truck is going to ne real messed up.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Originally posted by FUNKED1
    nice one!

Originally posted by drizze99
    All I'm going to say is that these pics that get posted on here are ALL high speed accidents. I'm not making excuses by any means. I hate seeing pics like this. The WRX does have better crash test ratings than the SRT-4, but I have also seen some pretty messed up WRX's. I think it's safe to say that when you are in an accident (in any car) going 50+mph, the car/truck is going to ne real messed up.

yes, but you must also understand something. while a WRX is severely messed up in a high speed accident (as with any other car), the cage that protects the occupants is still VERY well intact. i've seen pics of WRXs that rolled a couple times and while the car was destroyed, the cage remained extremely solid. i'm too lazy to dig the pics up but i'm sure someone else can
    those pics of the SRT-4s just scare me. period. *shiver*

p.s. - not tryin to bash the srt-4, just a serious observation.
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

Originally posted by drizze99

it doesnt really say that these 2 i this thread were at high speeds, it says one got t boned by a cab and the other went of the road and rolled 3 times

look at these RSX rollovers compared to the SRT-4 rollover

this RSX rolled 8 times!

this one rolled 4 times...

rolled 3 times

that last one looks bad, but it only shows the front end

the rest of the car is not nearly as bad
    Last edited by Blue EJ20 WRX; 01-05-2004 at 01:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.