More race stories inside...round 2

This is a discussion on More race stories inside...round 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. Ok, here's the newest. A few buddys and i went out to Carrabas for dinner with our girl ...

More race stories inside...round 2

Hey guys.
    Ok, here's the newest.
    A few buddys and i went out to Carrabas for dinner with our girl friends, and after we finished eatting we decided to go bowling..
    After bowling, we're heading home to rent a movie and our friend who was out watching the races/cars on rt 37 (if you remember this road from the other thread)
    he tells us 30+ cars are going out to dover road (Secluded road everyone settles differences on)
    We're halfway there, so we make a quick turn down a lil dirt road (every road around here has some kind of dirt road connection, and when you cruise trails for 7 years you kind of learn them)
    we come out about 20yards ahead of the first pack..
    The lineup? Well... put it this way.. I'll just say Mustangs.. alot.. more then half were mustangs. 2 Camaros (SS and turbo v8) 1 SRT4 (The one i raced in the other story, exept 2more lbs of boost now..he's FAST) 2 AWD dsm's, one other WRX and myself.. (Yes, over 12 mustangs)
    Anyway.. nobody has even lined up yet , just sittin on the side of the road, and our friends who park at the police station with matching white cars and light bars decide to pull up and bust up the fun. Well, it was just one cop so everyone gets away.
    Exept me.
    No sooner then i shut my car down the guy in the SRT4 came to talk, i end up taking him out in a trail rippin around drifting some, and when we come out theres the cop pulling someone over and everyones leaving. he jumps in his car and i let him out in front of me, im in the back.. another cop shows up and pulls me over.
    Theres a whole story for the cop...here it is. (Convo with Jim , too lazy to rewrite)
    (please excuse profanity)
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so tonite we went out, and there was prob..eh..40 cars..and 10 people who were jus watchin with like accords and ****
    I AM SCOTT YaY: before any races get off the cops come and everyone heads off runnin
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i was in a trail doing donuts with the guy in the SRT4 cause i recognized em and just wanted to take em for a spin since he beat me bigtime
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i come out and everyones leaving , so im in the back.. cop pulls me over
    PlatinumWRX: doh
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i got out of it
    I AM SCOTT YaY: the guy was a total **** thuogh
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he was trying to get me for everything and i was like listen dude, i was comin home from bowling (i really was, when i saw everyone go by)
    I AM SCOTT YaY: and i saw all these cars so i stopped
    I AM SCOTT YaY: they had just stopped, hadnt been here 2min before u came
    I AM SCOTT YaY: and hes like JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE DOING WERE YOU RACING?
    I AM SCOTT YaY: im like no way sir, see all the mud all over my car ?thats all i do
    I AM SCOTT YaY: hes like youre bull****ting me, im gonna write you 10 tickets if u dont tell me the truth
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so i said.. ok.. if you can find 5things wrong with my car ill let you tow it
    PlatinumWRX: haha
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he walks to the front and says "no plate" shines the light on my middle sun visor and says "thats a view obstruction...2 tickets"
    I AM SCOTT YaY: puts the light on my scoop like 5 times.. and before he could say anything i said "Stock..same with my sun visor"
    PlatinumWRX: middle sun visor?
    I AM SCOTT YaY: the one above rearview
    PlatinumWRX: it's OEM
    I AM SCOTT YaY: yup
    PlatinumWRX: front plate
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so the only thing he has me on is plate..
    PlatinumWRX: so that's 1
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so he's lookin around and im like..sir thats 1
    PlatinumWRX: LOL
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he's like..anything in the car i should know about?
    PlatinumWRX: evil
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i hand him my leftovers from dinner
    PlatinumWRX: lol
    I AM SCOTT YaY: and i click my CB on and say HONDAAA (my other friend has it..inside joke)
    PlatinumWRX: You need to post this STORY!
    I AM SCOTT YaY: im gonna
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so my friends like HONNNDA yo did you get pulled over?
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i start talkin to my friend on the CB while the cops looking for **** to write me up on
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i was being such a ****. im never like that, but he was a ****ing scumbag
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so he's like "put your windows up, you got tint?"
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i put em up, they squeek the whole way up and i have all mud caked on the back ones, and **** like that
    I AM SCOTT YaY: "no tint, just dirt"
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so then he calls in my plates..
    I AM SCOTT YaY: 'clean' ....roger ...
    I AM SCOTT YaY: thennn he looks at reg and says "oh so this isnt your car huh?"
    PlatinumWRX: OMFG
    PlatinumWRX: loser
    I AM SCOTT YaY: im like no sir its my dads , i just drive it after 9
    I AM SCOTT YaY: cause its registered under pops name, 90% his 10% mine
    I AM SCOTT YaY: so he's STILL looking for **** to get me on
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i was pulledo ver for like 10minutes
    PlatinumWRX: this dude could've written ten onther violations on other cars
    I AM SCOTT YaY: yep
    PlatinumWRX: in the time he spent looking at your car!
    I AM SCOTT YaY: u know the best part?
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he could have given me a ticket for not using my blinker to pull over
    I AM SCOTT YaY: and he totally overlooked that
    PlatinumWRX: word
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i took my liscense from his hand
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he was so confused
    I AM SCOTT YaY: and i was like "d o you need me to sit here for the tow truck?"
    I AM SCOTT YaY: he was like IF I EVER SEE YOU OUT HERE AGAIN IM GOING TO HAVE YOU TOWED
    PlatinumWRX: lol
    I AM SCOTT YaY: i mgonna go down to the station and file a complaint on him just to rub it in his face that he's a ****ing dumbass
    PlatinumWRX: That's some funny ****.
    PlatinumWRX: yes
    PlatinumWRX: you should
    PlatinumWRX: badge number is on the ticket
    I AM SCOTT YaY: no ticket
    I AM SCOTT YaY: no warning
    I AM SCOTT YaY: nothing
    I AM SCOTT YaY: didnt even have a reason for pulling me over
    PlatinumWRX: no ticket for the plate?
    I AM SCOTT YaY: get this
    I AM SCOTT YaY: "Ive been in SC, see my shirt (coastal) see the sticker on the back? (coastal)
    I AM SCOTT YaY: "Someone stole my plate"
    I AM SCOTT YaY: -been waiting 2weeks to get a new one
    I AM SCOTT YaY: "oh" (the cop says.. haha. "OH")

So anyway... after that fiasco (which was hillarious to me) i run to get some gas..and everyone relocates.
    The rest is boring..
    2 guys raced.. Grand national running 17 lbs of boost and fully..everything done... creamed a supercharged mustang with god knows what, and the GN guy walked away with 270bucks
    then all 12 mustangs went at it all night, until a white 11sec awd DSM stepped up, killed them
    Then comes the SRT4, and somehow beats the AWD..something broke i guess, who knows.
    Last race of the night we hear a mustang rip his rear up to shreds, someone was out with a tow truck, loaded him up..and we headed out.
    I hit some more backroad trails, came back, and got a little booty to boot.
    All in all, great night. Once again, street racing is pretty stupid, i just keep running into it the past 2 weeks. Hearing everyone bicker and bet is just hillarious in my eyes.
    4:18am EST , time for bed. Enjoy everyone~ happy holidays
    Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cant believe I read all that
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    cant believe I read all that
    me either
    2002 Subaru Impreza Wrx Sedan

Pretty good story, long as hell. I don't like the majority of cops, i've been pulled over way too many times for no reason at all. I did meet a cool as hell mpd officer the other day though.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

Originally posted by aheineken
    Pretty good story, long as hell. I don't like the majority of cops, i've been pulled over way too many times for no reason at all. I did meet a cool as hell mpd officer the other day though.
    True. Although we are targets for a lot of cops, not all of them are bad. When I was leaving a friend's dorm room (beginning of 2003), a cop started following me and pulled me over for hyper-white CORNER lights (which were a bit blue in comparison to my stock halogen headlight bulbs since the hyper-white ones broke and I didn't feel like buying new ones). He started commenting on how my car was lowered, but he let me off with just a verbal warning. Plus my license plate frame says "WILL DRIVE FOR TIG 'OL BITTIES," and the cop and I had a quick laugh about that, then I was on my way home. And I think that was the last encounter I've had since.

Chicago or Myrtle Beach? Definitely go for the complaint...marching in in person definitely adds to the effect.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

NJ actually, I'm down in Mbeach most of the time though.
    Sorry my stories are so long, but its got to be an eventful night for me to even write the stories for ya'll.
    As for police, I generally don't mind being pulled over. I've always said...If you get pulled over, its for doing something wrong. This was the first experience where a police officer actually gave me an attitude right off the bat, and that bothered me considering he had no REAL reason to pull me over. I just don't like getting my feathers ruffled if it wasn't deserved. Had i been doing burnouts, racing, speeding, or driving with both feet and hands out the window then I could understand the attitude.
    Shrug. sorry for the long story
    Scott
    www.thewrxstore.com
    T3/T4 Kits starting @ $2500.

630.510.8981- Voice
    630.510.9978- Fax

yea my experience with cops are usually ok, unless its where a group of imports hang out, then its seems like a whole other attitude comes out.

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph