S4 encounter... psycho.

This is a discussion on S4 encounter... psycho. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nothing special. The guy saw me coming, still he pulled from the right onto my lane and I punched it. ...

S4 encounter... psycho.

Nothing special. The guy saw me coming, still he pulled from the right onto my lane and I punched it. He moved over to the left lane. He realized I was speeding up and he gave it all out. I caught up and was barely passing him when somebody down the street was pulling in my lane. I had to slow down and went behind the S4. We were going stupid fast. Wrongly fast. The next light was red, 2 cars stopped already and I was actually going to get gas just after that intersection. I pulled next to him and he was yelling, screaming his testosterone out beating his fist on his dashboard like a crazy a$$ mad animal. I think the foam at the corner of his mouth was the only missing detail to that picture. I'm not kidding you guys, I was stunned. I couldn't believe it. If he was on a footbal field, he would have been going helmet to helmet with his teammates. That funny. Then he looked at me and start yelling "I have more! I have more!"... I asked him if he had any mods and he ignored me starting to scream/yell... And the light turned green: one car if front of him and one car in front of me. He flew between the 2 cars, one guy slamming on his brakes to avoid the accident. I went to get gas. I was still puzzled. What the hell was that guy on? Before I was done filling my tank up, he drove by on the other street and was singing(maybe?), talking to himself(maybe?), driving erratically and flew through the traffic like a maniac. It was 2pm. Weird encounter. Nice car. I wish I had the opportunity to race him from a start. Maybe soon enough. Not that many S4 around here. I think a cop will spot him before I do though.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs down

You'd think that somebody who could afford a $40000+ car would have a little more dignity.

Re: S4 encounter... psycho.

Originally posted by ticrab
    What the hell was that guy on?
    Crystal Meth., Cocaine, or maybe PCP??
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

S4

I have a friend with an S4 and he had some dude want to fight him after the S4 won. What is with these people that take being smoked personally?

Re: S4

Originally posted by AaronC
    I have a friend with an S4 and he had some dude want to fight him after the S4 won. What is with these people that take being smoked personally?
    Apparently these people have a goal of matching their IQ points with their 1/4 mile times. Lower the better...
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Man, some people with power just can't use it the right way. I do hope that guy gets caught in the act before someone gets hurt.

Maybe it wasn't his. Or maybe he just got this car. I don't know. I think there are more and more people hating my car. Yesterday I was doing 55 on a big street here in Fresno. Middle lane. 3 lanes. One Civic is in my lane doing maybe 35. I pulled into the left lane and kept cruising at the same speed. There are now a car in front of me doing 35-40. I have plenty of time and room to pass the Civic and pull back in the middle lane. The Civic was going as fast as the car on the left lane or slower. Next thing you know, I pass the Civic, use my signal, looked up again for the Civic to make sure I passed him and it's safe to pull in the middle lane, and guess what? I can't find him. That bastard is speeding up. I have to speed up a little to squeeze in that middle lane or I would not be able to slow down in time for the car in front of me. I managed to squeeze in, the Civic guy is on my ass. I barely touched the brake pedal to have my lights on. He got mad and flipped me off. He then flew by me. Maybe expecting me to go after him. I have a lot more people staring at my car, good and bad looks. And more people trying to mess with me. I guess they fear the unknown.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Maybe the guy had a bad day...

...you know the wife ran off with the poolboy. I'd be Pizzd off too.
    2004 Aspen White. SPT struts (red) Tanabe GF210 springs, Turbo XS stage 2 + uppipe. Kartboy shifter and bushings.