WRX vs V8 Caprice, 5.0 Mustang, T3/T4 Hybrid Integra - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

This is a discussion on WRX vs V8 Caprice, 5.0 Mustang, T3/T4 Hybrid Integra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by wrxpaul How much is he boosting?..my bro just got his teg tuned yesturday and at 13psi he ...

  1. #16
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    Originally posted by wrxpaul
    How much is he boosting?..my bro just got his teg tuned yesturday and at 13psi he put down 300whp 251wtq...
    he's only boosting 4 or 5 then new year's eve, he asked me to race again because he's already raised the boost to 8 so, if we will do it again, it'll be a different story.

    but, we'll probably just take it to the track.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User wrxpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Apple Valley, California (the boonies)
    Posts
    306
    His motor isnt built?

  4. #18
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    Originally posted by wrxpaul
    His motor isnt built?
    not yet. he will enventually -

  5. #19
    Registered User wrxpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Apple Valley, California (the boonies)
    Posts
    306
    Heres the dynosheet of my brother's turboteg...here

  6. #20
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    Originally posted by wrxpaul
    Heres the dynosheet of my brother's turboteg...here
    it's asking for a username and password

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    766
    Originally posted by GotWRX03


    Now if I were to race my friends' (Dathan) Cybernation Turboe'd RSX-S with a T3/T4 hybrid, my butt is toast! - it will be a totally different story. Another, if I will race my friends' (Dave) T4/T5 turboe'd '99 R/T neon, he will leave me begging for him to wait for me.

    Again, there are many factors to consider to produce an outcome of a race.

    I wanna be constructive instead [/B]
    What kit does your friend with the RSX-S have (Cybernation kit)? Those things are putting down insane numbers and like most FWD applications, are beatable from a dig but very difficult to run with from a roll. Your friend is a lucky bastard!!!

    good runs man, glad you had a good time as that's the most important thing.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

  8. #22
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    Originally posted by smokey
    What kit does your friend with the RSX-S have (Cybernation kit)? Those things are putting down insane numbers and like most FWD applications, are beatable from a dig but very difficult to run with from a roll. Your friend is a lucky bastard!!!

    good runs man, glad you had a good time as that's the most important thing.
    thanks man.

    yeah, he's got the cybernation kit. last saturday he was pulling high 13s on 1/4 mile track. we actually worked on installing the kit a week before nopi. and it worked out pretty good.

    i won't even try racing him from a roll.

  9. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    766
    Originally posted by GotWRX03
    thanks man.

    yeah, he's got the cybernation kit. last saturday he was pulling high 13s on 1/4 mile track. we actually worked on installing the kit a week before nopi. and it worked out pretty good.

    i won't even try racing him from a roll.
    So its the Stage 1 kit I assume? hehe, its always nice to have good friends w/ different cars that like to modify them. It pushes you - its one thing to lose to a complete stranger, but another to lose to a good friend
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

  10. #24
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    Originally posted by smokey
    So its the Stage 1 kit I assume? hehe, its always nice to have good friends w/ different cars that like to modify them. It pushes you - its one thing to lose to a complete stranger, but another to lose to a good friend
    yeah, he's got the stage 1. we were out last night discussing what's the next upgrade we should do to our cars

    he's been thinking of stage 2, but we still need to work on getting his car properly tuned.

  11. #25
    Registered User wrxpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Apple Valley, California (the boonies)
    Posts
    306




  12. #26
    Registered User GotWRX03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,818
    that's some serious hp for your bro's tegi!

  13. #27
    Registered User wrxpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Apple Valley, California (the boonies)
    Posts
    306
    When we were driving home from the dyno he punched it in fifth and we were at 130 like nothing and he was at like 80 when he punched ..my face from watching the needle fly..but now he just wants to sell the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •